ten

Jimin was getting changed when his phone rang. He looked up to see his friend's id and picked up the call straightaway.

"Jimin!" He shouted into the microphone.

"The hell you want? I'm in a lecture." Jimin lied.

"Stop lying. I can sense Jungkook's laugh from the distance."

Jimin looked behind him and saw Jungkook trying not to laugh out loud.

Jimin chuckled. "No, actually; Jungkook isn't here."

Taehyung🔥✨ has requested a video.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he accepted the request and unknowingly started filming Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook why did you leave me!"

Jungkook turns around to see offended Taehyung. He runs up to the older and playfully smacks him in the head.

"Why are you filming me!?" He looked up at Jimin.

"Because you looked cute."

There was silence between the three friends.

"Did you guys have sex and that's why you acting all cuddly and stuff?"

"No!" The pair insisted.

"Anyways," Jungkook coughed. "Don't you have a class to go to?"

"Don't you have a school to go to, as well?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"You're gone for almost two days. You should be lucky that the school hasn't contacted your dad."

"You never told him?" Jimin inquired, astonishingly.

Jungkook shook his head. "I sneaked out of the house."

Jimin playfully smacked the younger in the head; as a revenge. He mischievously smiled at the boy as the other glared at him.

"The bell rang. I must go."

"Alright, see you!" Jimin waved and declined the call.

-

The pair were walking together, with their fingers intertwined, around the campus. Last year, Jimin didn't have a chance to show everything around the college.

"Stop pretending to be smart." Jungkook chuckled.

Jimin looked offended. "How though?!"

"Well, you're using these complicated phrases that a high school senior won't understand."

Jimin teasingly moves his head closer to Jungkook and making their noses almost touch as they exchange an eye contact.

"Well, maybe it's because your beloved boyfri--"

"Hey Jimin!" A figure called from distance.

Baekhyun, who had hand full of text books, ran up to the pair. He casually greeted the older but respectively bowed to Jungkook.

"You must be Jungkook, right?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded.

"Are non-college people allowed inside the campus?" Baekhyun wondered.

"Technically, I'm already student here." He bragged.

Jimin punched him in the shoulder. "You still have a year to go to."

Baekhyun hid his face behind the text books to let his fanboying be invisible. His cheeks were getting bright and his eyes were almost gone from smiling too much.

"You two are cute." He squeezed out.

-

ich bin tired. hope you guys are enjoy your holidays💖🔥