nine [M]

Jimin opened his eyes to the sight of Jungkook getting changed. Immediately, his eyes widened and his heart started racing.

Jungkook turned around to see Jimin staring right onto him. The younger incredibly blushed of embarrassment and ran to the bathroom.

"C'mon, I have seen you naked before!" Jimin stated disappointingly.

"Doesn't mean that you have to see me naked right now!"

Jimin left the bed and walked over to the bathroom door. He cheked if the door was locked and, unfortunately, it was. Jimin looked around the room and found a pin on Hoseok's study desk.

Jimin inserted the pin into the lock and unlocked it within seconds. Jungkook had a towel wrapped around his hips but his chest was visible. Jimin snatched the younger by his wrist and spun him into a kiss.

The pair closed their eyes. Jungkook placed his hands onto Jimin's broad shoulders, meanwhile, Jimin slithered his hands around Jungkook's waist and pushed him closer to him.

Jimin entered his tongue within younger's mouth and greeted him by twirling. Jungkook voiced a moan in response which made the dominant leave smirking.

He dropped his hands down Jungkook's hips. Jimin unwrapped other's towel and let it fall onto the floor. The pair disconnected from the kiss and glaced into each other's eyes.

Jimin grabbed onto hardness and began to shake his hand around it. The younger's breath increased as the motion doubled. He pushed the older against wall and connected into another kiss.

Jungkook's hand moved down to other's chest and twisted his thumbs against the nude tips. Jimin demandly let out a breathless growl. The submissive slowly slid his tongue down, hands onto ovoids, squeezed them gently.

Jungkook placed few pecks onto the hard ridge before removing the fabric. He wrapped his lips around the tip. Jimin let out a low moan as Jungkook swirled his tongue around the hard-on before his lips slid down to the base of the member.

The younger's lips were pressed tight against the manhood, up and down, back and forth. Jimin knitted his hand into Jungkook's hair and gently guided the speed. He forces the bottom all the way down, hard.

His hands are still onto Jimin's balls, massaging. Jungkook slid off his member and slid down onto the nuts by licking them. He swallows both of the ovoids and sent Jimin to the heaven with a whimper.

The top moans as the boy lets them fall down and grabbed the hardness within his warm mouth. Jimin twists his fingers into his hair as he pulled the hair down, hard. He thrusts his hips forwards and let's the boy slide his lips hard.

Jungkook's lips is around just the head and pulls the vitality out of the shaft. At the same time, his hands move down onto the older's nuts and rub them hard to get all of it out. Jimin loudly and wildly orgasms throughout the room.

"Good job, baby boy." He whimpers, breathlessly.

Jungkook smirks as he licks off the reactants.

-

;) who would have guessed this would have happened..?