Ch. 10

STILES POV

Stiles found himself once again rummaging through his locker but instead of looking for his calculator, it was his glasses. He could not for the life of him remember where he left them, and he couldn't see a thing. Scott had to drive the jeep to school. Finally, getting frustrated he pulled up his backpack searching through it for the millionth time. Out of nowhere a hand on his back caused him to shift focus.

"Derek?" he asked looking up and squinting

"Yeah Derek who else would it be?"

"Sorry. I can't find my glasses and I'm all out of contacts"Derek smiled and Stiles went back to digging around "I just can't remember where I-" he was caught off guard by Derek waving his glasses back and forth in front of his face

"Here you go"

"Wha- how'd you have them?" he asked setting them on the bridge of his nose

"You left them in my car last night. Remember you took them off while we were-"

"Yeah yeah I remember now" he said laughing and closing his locker. With Stiles now calm Derek took this as an opportunity to swoop in and place a tender kiss on Stiles' lips sending memories flooding in from last night.

~FLASHBACK~

Derek and Stiles sat in the camaro after their date just talking, looking over the cliff at Beacon Hills. Stiles was happy and couldn't believe how much fun he had just had with Derek. First, they went to the batting cages where Derek took every opportunity he could to hold Stiles showing him how to properly swing the bat, then they caught a movie in the park accompanied with a picnic. And now to end the night they were just enjoying each others company.

"Can I ask you something?" Derek suddenly asked

"Sure"

"Where'd you run off to that day you left the diner?"

"Uh...I went to the cemetery" Stiles noted prompting Derek to give him a questioning look "That's where my mom is and I sometimes go there to talk to her"

"Oh babe, I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" Derek apologized quickly

"No no it's fine. It's been awhile...She would have liked you" That made Derek smile. He leaned over to start kissing his boyfriend passionately. Stiles' lips were amazing, the flavor that came off them drove Derek crazy, and he couldn't help but nip at Stiles' bottom lip just about begging for more. His boyfriend compiled letting him enter and roam his mouth. Stiles began to get just as heated throwing off his glasses wanting to get even closer to his boyfriend. They went on like this for what seemed like hours, and it was complete bliss.

~END FLASHBACK~

They were now walking to the cafeteria, Derek absentmindedly lacing his fingers with Stiles'. He secretly liked it, Derek always wanting to be close to him. There was a small voice in his head making him still unsure about the whole relationship thing, but every day Derek would do something that silenced that voice.

Halfway to lunch he noticed Derek fidgeting, more than himself. It was so out of the ordinary for him he had question it.

"Derek are you okay?"

"Um yeah. There's just uh something I need to ask you"

"Is everything okay?" he was getting a little worried

"Depends on how you look at it" he breathed out "My uh...my parents want to have you over for dinner"

"Oh well that's not so bad" he sighed in relief.