Ch. 17

STILES POV

It was the weekend of the trip. Stiles was not so excited given the fact that he had basically told Derek he was ready to go all the way, and his boyfriend just continued to avoid the subject. They were driving to the cabin. In the back there was Scott, Kira, Isaac, and Lydia. Derek was driving, Stiles was in the front seat. Stiles was thinking about the previous night.

~ FLASHBACK ~

They both lay in Derek's room on his bed. Stiles was reading a comic book and he had his head rested on his boyfriend's stomach while Derek was scrolling through social media. Stiles got tired of dancing around the subject, so he casually tried to bring it up .

"So... " he said closing the comic "We uh never really talked about that present"

"Y'know we don't have too yet right?" Derek spoke up

Stiles turned onto his stomach propping himself up with his elbows "You sound nervous. I thought you weren't a virgin"

"I'm not" Derek answered quickly "It's just that you are, and when it happens I want you to be ready"

"And you don't think that I am?"

"I just don't want you to feel like you have to"

"I can assure Derek I've thought through this" he sat up, and gave a fake laugh "If don't want me just say so"

"It's not that it's just... "

"Just what?" Stiles asked a little upset "Forget it call me when you've got a real answer, one that doesn't make me seem unqualified to fit your needs" and with that he left with a huff.

~ END FLASHBACK ~

When they arrived at the cabin the beauty of the house seemed to take Stiles' mind off of everything. It was nighttime but the outside lights shone around the house brightly. Everyone was pretty beat from the drive so once inside they all said their goodnights and broke off into the rooms of their choice. Stiles picked one that was tucked away in the back, he went to close the door behind himself when he found Derek was hot on his trail and Stiles figured they were sharing a room. He just about huffed as he tugged off his shirt for bed he knew they would be doing nothing more than sleeping.

The next morning Stiles woke and found himself wrapped in Derek's arms. He was sure when he went to bed the night before he put a good amount of distance between the two. He must have gravitated into his arms at some point during the night.

"Goodmorning" Derek yawned in his ear.

"Morning" Stiles smiled. He wanted to be upset but in that moment his sleeping boyfriend looked too adorable.

At breakfast everyone argued about what they would do their first day there. Stiles however sat back quietly. Camping was never his forte, which meant he had no ideas to pitch. He just sat back stuffing his face with pancakes until everyone agreed they'd go to the lake first. Dumping their plates in the sink everyone retreated back into their rooms to get ready for the day.

DEREK POV

Derek walked into their room from the bathroom dressed in his lake gear "Hey everyone's down at the lake already get dressed"

"I uh I'm not the lake type. I think I'm gonna stay here, but I'll come down If I change my mind" Stiles was on his stomach reading a book

"Is this about... "

"Of course not" he stood up to trade out the books in his bag.

"I was just saying we don't have too babe-"

"-and I've told you no one's forcing me, but I'm done begging I get the hint. I'm actually starting to feel a bit pathetic" Stiles was digging around his backpack "I'm serious though I'm not in the mood for the lake. But go have fun I'll be fine" Derek felt like a terrible boyfriend. He wanted Stiles bad, and right now he was depriving them both of something they really wanted because he was thinking for the both of them. He gave into his instincts. Derek slid off his sandals, removed the towel from his shoulder and moved to plant little kisses along Stiles' shoulders. He spun him around so that they were face to face. Derek had apologetic eyes that made Stiles wrap his arms around his boyfriend's neck and connect their lips.

Derek mumbled into the kiss "If you're not ready just say-"

"Derek!-" he said in a soothing voice "For once stop letting that pretty little head of yours get in the way, and just be here with me"

"Okay" he smiled at his boyfriend. Stiles was right and Derek wanted nothing more than to have a clear mind in that moment "I'm with you"

He let his eyes meet Derek's for what seemed to be the first time "... I love you Derek" No longer overthinking it all he let his lips find Stiles' and at first he was shocked, and didn't move a muscle then something changed in him. He relaxed, his lips operating with Derek's and his arms snaking around Derek's waist. Stiles' hands all over his body was enough to send electricity through him. He slid that god damn flannel off Stiles' narrow shoulders throwing it across the room. When he didn't react Derek proceeded fiddling with the hem of his shirt and momentarily broke their kiss getting it over his head. Before Derek connected their lips again Stiles had his shirt off and on the other side of the room in one swift movement. Tongues wrestling, bodies glued together Derek etched towards the mattress pulling Stiles with him. Unhurried Derek lowered them onto the bed careful not to break apart any inch of their bodies they had pressed together. He hovered just above Stiles, letting Derek's kisses trace the outline of his jaw and trail down his neck all the while he panted ever so slightly catching his breath, gently using his hands to stroke up and down Derek's back. Derek's lips had now made their way down his lanky torso, licking and leaving marks wherever he could. His fingers combing tenderly through Derek's hair was enough proof of his satisfaction. Derek pushed himself back up latching back onto Stiles' lips to which he compiled instantly kissing Derek back with force he never would have guessed Stiles held, and Derek had begun to fuss with the buckle of his belt. Finally grasping the concept of what was about to happen he paused in the middle of it all, and looked Stiles in the eyes perhaps for sign he should go on. Then just above whisper he told him "Derek don't stop" It was all he needed to hear. Derek undid his belt pulling his jeans off in one quick action throwing them across the room with the rest of their clothes. Not wasting any time Stiles repeated this process with Derek removing his briefs as well, determination in his eyes. Derek kissed down his body slowly pulling off his boxers the closer he got to his waist. Stiles was panting now, and it continued to pick up as Derek nipped at his thighs lightly pecking the skin around his member. He pulled back up to meet his lips for more passionate kissing "I'm not a fan of teasing Derek" he smiled into their wrestling mouths. Once again he pulled back to moan in Derek's ear "I'm ready...pl-please" He connected their lips again, Derek moved his hands under Stiles' thighs for easier access. Slowly he eased into Stiles as to ensure he didn't cause any pain. He let his back arch off the bed ever so slightly. At this he winced a little, and Derek stopped. Then he broke their heated kiss to let the most beautiful of moans escape his lips "Derek keep going" Derek looked into his eyes, those beautiful brown eyes of his and in the most seductive way he said "Please" Derek pushed all the way into him and he moaned in complete pleasure. Even when he dug his nails into the meat of his back Derek continued, thrusting into him, biting his skin determined to make him feel unbelievable delight. He was just about gnawing on the skin of Derek's shoulder almost as if to keep himself from making anymore noises, it was cute. He let go throwing his head back "Der...Im-" he was trying to catch his breath, but Derek knew. "Me too" he told him reaching up to kiss those rose petal like lips as they both reached ecstasy.