Epilouge

Stiles and Derek graduate high school, Stiles being valedictorian. They both were accepted into colleges in New York. They bought a loft together and moved to New York, and visited Beacon Hills whenever they could. Derek majoring in photography, and lacrosse. Stiles majoring in journalism, and a teaching degree in math, they did pretty well in college.

~ 2 Years Later ~

Stiles pushed past the entrance to their apartment building after a long day of work. He and Derek had a fight earlier that morning so he wasn't in such a rush to get home. Stiles unlocked the door to loft.

"Hey babe, I'm back" he said in a mellow tone. No response. The loft was pitch black "Derek?" he removed his messenger bag from his shoulders and reached to turn on the nearest light.

"Don't turn that on" it came from the dark "Not yet"

"Der? What's going on?"

"Stiles? Do you remember our first kiss?"

"What are yo-"

"Just answer"

He huffed and played along "Yes I remember"

"I was so in love with you I thought my heart was gonna burst. We had a whole lot of firsts after that. The first time we said I love you, the first time we fought, our first anniversary" I could hear the smile in his voice "The first time we made love" Suddenly a trail of lights sliced through the darkness lightning a path from where Stiles was planted to Derek. He was standing beside a table peppered with rose peddles, and set with a romantic dinner. Derek struck a match and lit the 12 inch long candles that sat in the center the table.

He whispered in amazement "Oh Derek"

"There so much more we have to do together baby" he retrieved an small red box from his coat pocket as he lowered onto one knee "Every first I have left to experience in life I want it to be with you by my side. I want you always and forever for the rest of my life. So, Mieczyslaw Jeffery Stilinski will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Tears falling from his eyes Stiles dropped to his knees in front of Derek, and his voice began to break "You just have to beat me to everything don't you?" he hooked his lips with Derek's.

"Is that a yes?" Derek smiled into the kiss

Stiles pulled away wiping his tears and smiling "What do you think?" Stiles realised Derek was now crying as well, his shaky hands trying to slide the ring onto Stiles' finger.

"I love you" Stiles smiled leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you more"

~ 3 Years Later ~

Derek stood over the counter prepping dinner for his family. Their 6 year old son Tyler was sitting on the countertop offering his assistance. Just as they finished Stiles and their 4 year old daughter Claudia came in through the front door.

"Hey princess" Derek smiled as she ran and jumped in his arms "How was your playdate?"

"Fun" she smiled " Daddy said shit in the car!" and she pointed at Stiles

"Hey!" Stiles snapped "I bought you ice cream for your silence"

"So you're bribing our children now?"

"It happens to the best of us" Stiles laughed kissing his husband on the cheek. "Hey little man" Stiles said ruffling Tyler's hair

He smiled back "Hey dad"

"Okay" Derek clapped his hand together "Go wash up for dinner" and with that the two children ran off leaving the men alone "That includes you Stiles"

"You know I kinda wanted to have my dessert first" and he pulled Derek in for a sweet passionate kiss. Instead of protesting further Derek wrapped his hands around Stiles's lanky waist while his fingers were slightly tugging on Derek's raven hair. They pursued to deepen it but thought better of it once they heard their children's footsteps running down the stairs. Stiles was the first to pull away, watching as their kids settled at the table.

"I love you Derek Stilinski-Hale"

"I love you more Stiles Stilinski-Hale"