jihoon

This is inspired by with-woozi on tumblr.

  'Imagine librarian!Woozi getting teased by librarian!Wonwoo because he got caught staring at you while you're busy studying.'

__

"Whatcha looking at?" Wonwoo questioned mockingly as he creeped up behind his coworker Jihoon who was putting some books back onto the bookshelves - or that's what he was supposed to be doing. Instead the smaller boy was peering through the shelves staring at who Wonwoo guessed was (y/n).

(Y/n) had been coming to the library that the two boys worked in for awhile now, but recently Wonwoo had started to notice Jihoon staring at them more and more. He hadn't spoke up about it yet, as he values his life, but today had been going in slowly for Wonwoo and he decided that calling Jihoon out would add a little interest to his otherwise boring day.

"I am not staring at anyone. Go away and make yourself useful." Jihoon turned around and glared at Wonwoo. Wonwoo just smirked at him.

"I didn't say you were staring at anyone."

"Well, I'm not so leave."

"So who are you staring at then?"

"I told you. No one," said Jihoon coldly as he tried to walk away from the conversation. Wonwoo followed behind him.

"I think I know who it was, Jihoonie~" Wonwoo laughed at himself and looked over to where (y/n) was sitting. Jihoon glared at Wonwoo and followed his eyes over to where you were studying.

"I'd stop talking if I were you," Jihoon threatened. He tried to look as menacing as possible, but the strong blush that now covered his face wasn't helping him.

"Ah, don't be so mean. I know you wouldn't actually kill me or something-"

"Oh we'll see-"

"I don't think (y/n) would want date a murderer."

"Well, I'll just have to make sure they don't find out won't I?"

"Ah, so you're not even going to deny it anymore?" Wonwoo laughed at Jihoon's angry expression. To be honest he was slightly scared of the angry man in front of him, and he knew that he would most likely have to suffer the consequences later, but maybe he'll manage to get (y/n) and Jihoon together? It'd be more fun than his actual work, so why not try?

Wonwoo had only ever seen the two of them talk when (y/n) was taking out a book, but he had been told by Jihoon that the two of them had went to the same high school.

'Maybe he's liked them since then,' Wonwoo thought to himself.

"Go do your job, Jeon Wonwoo." Jihoon's glare somehow became even stronger. If looks could kill Wonwoo would be long gone. He finally done what he was told and walked away laughing to himself.

The two boys went back to actually doing their jobs for a while. A few times Wonwoo glanced over at Jihoon and saw him staring at (y/n). Every time he caught him Wonwoo would laugh to himself and Jihoon would go back to his work, his face bright red. Once (y/n) caught Wonwoo laughing and that only made Jihoon madder and his blush stronger.

You didn't think much of it. You were too busy studying to bother yourself in other people's business. You got up from your chair and walked towards the boy that was nearest to you, hoping they'd be able to help you find a book that you needed.

"Excuse me," you asked. He turned around to face you and smiled politely. "D'you know where I can find a book similar to this one?" You held the book out in front of you. He paused for a moment, staring into the book before nodding.