wonwoo

Sorry for the long wait  ~ I know it's not my best and I haven't proofread it yet, but please read it! Hopefully I'll have the Seungcheol request done next

☀︎

  Wonwoo was an idol, of course he was going to get busy with all of the training, shows and all of the other activities and responsibilities that come with his career. It was something you usually dealt with well, but now that Seventeen were on tour, your timezones hardly matched and along with Wonwoo's busy schedules, there was hardly time for you both to talk.

  "How did yesterday's concert go?" you lazily asked Wonwoo. It was past midnight in Korea, but for Wonwoo it was the middle of the day, and the only free time he'd have for awhile.

  "It went well," he replied. "How are you? Did I wake you?"

  "It's fine, you didn't wake me," you reassured him as you tossed and turned on the bed, trying to find a comfortable position. "I can't get to sleep, so I'm glad you called. I miss you."

  "I miss you too, (y/n),"

  "Can you sing for me? So I can get to sleep - like you always do."

☀︎

  "WONWOO!" You ran straight into your boyfriend, engulfing him in a tight hug and refusing to let go. He was finally back and you didn't want to loose your hold on him fearing that he might disappear.

  He tried to gently pull you off of him so he could see your face which was buried into the crook of his neck, but your hold stayed as tight as ever and a small wet patch formed on his shirt.

"No, don't look at me right now. My face is probably a mess," you mumbled into his shoulder. Wonwoo put his hand on the side of your head, but didn't move you away.

  "I don't care how much of a mess you are. Just smile, I really need to see you smile right now." You paused for a moment, then pulled back, a wide grin forming on your face as you stared up at your boyfriend who was smiling back down at you. He ran his thumb along your cheek, wiping away a few stray tears.

  You had missed everything about him in the months he had been gone, from the way his nose would scrunch up whenever he laughed, his face full of concentration when he was fully emerged in his book, or how he would gently rub circles on your skin, gently humming a song into your ear as you fell asleep. You didn't think these things mattered so much in your life, you didn't know how much you needed him to function until now.

  "I didn't want to fall in love - not at all - but at some point you smiled and I was like holy shit. I blew it," whispered Wonwoo, leaning forward so that your foreheads were now touching. "I missed you so much."

  "Stop being so cute," you laugh, wrapping your arm around his neck. "I missed you too."