seokmin

모자를 눌러쓰고
이리저리 부딪혀 아파도
관심도 없는 예쁘고
나쁘다 그래
쓰러져가는 망가져가는
이제 중요치 않아

You sung gently to yourself, the more you sung the more you got into the song, there was no point in keeping quiet anyway as you were the only one home. The song was "Without You" by the group SEVENTEEN which your boyfriend Lee Seokmin was part of. They had recently released their new album and the song had been in your head all day.

네가 없이 지금부터
변해볼까
변해볼까
변해볼까
변해볼까
변해볼까

You continued, trailing off at the end when you heard shuffling coming from the other side of the door, which was now cracked slightly open even though you had made sure to close it tightly.

"Seokmin?" you call out, wondering if he had came home from practice early. The door opened and your suspicions were answered. He didn't answer, just walked into the room and sat down next to you. "H-How long have y-you been standing there?" you ask beginning to panic. Obviously it being Seokmin on the other side of the door was the option you hoped for, but even though you were thankful that he wasn't some axe murderer, he did still hear you sing. Something that you had been keeping from him for awhile now.

"Not long, but that doesn't matter - your voice is beautiful, (y/n), why didn't you tell me?" he asked curiously, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

"I don't know.." You shrug. "It's embarrassing, and I didn't really know how to tell you."

"Can you sing for me?" He grinned, taking his free hand and picking up one of your own.

"Wasn't you spying on me enough?" You pouted, burying your head in his neck to try and hide your red face.

"But I can't wait to hear your voice again."

"Don't make me laugh I'm trying to be mad at you." you added sarcastically.

"I'm not joking, (y/n). Your voice is beautiful, but if you feel uncomfortable I'm not going to force you," Seokmin told you as he gently rubbed circles onto your hand with his thumb.

You paused for a moment, debating on whether you should sing or not. Seokmin would never lie to you, so you knew that he really meant everything.

"I'll only sing if you sing too," you whispered, grinning shyly up at Seokmin.

"Ok~" He smiled brightly back at you, squeezing you tightly before he began singing softly, you following just after.

He started from the beginning of the song, singing softly so that he could still hear every word you sung, every breath you took between the lines, your voices complimenting each other's beautifully.

없이 힘들었어 두려웠어
혼자라는 생각에 무서워서
멍청이처럼 시간만 보내다
시간이 가는 줄도 몰랐어

The more you sung, the more you felt your shyness slipping away, so much that you didn't even notice when Seokmin stopped singing. He just sat, mouth open in awe admiring everything about you. He already thought you were perfect, but now he had just found out about your angelic singing skills and he honestly thought he was dreaming. How could someone like you even exist? He wanted nothing more than to sit together and listen to your voice for hours.

He didn't know it, but that was exactly what you thought of him.