SBS Super Concert at Daejun

Jinyoung ,Jisoo and Taehyung are the MC's for the event and now they are at the tent sequencing the flow for later. Then suddenly Jisoo looks worried as her phone is nowhere in her small pouch. Meanwhile, Taehyung is busy reading the paper, he looks at jisoo and jinyoung talking.

Jisoo: ottoke! where could my phone be?

Jinyoung: w..wait! Don't panic. Ask your manager or the staff if they saw a phone somewhere.

Jisoo goes to her manager and some staff asking for help. Taehyung stands beside jinyoung.

Taehyung: what happened to her?

Jinyoung: umm.. Her phone is gone. Maybe, she just misplaced it. Good thing we are on our last take so that we can help her search.

Taehyung: I see... (Nods looking at the worried Jisoo)

Pd: oh! Your last shoot will be in 7 minutes. Get ready please.

Jisoo: oh no! The staff and our staff didn't saw my phone, also manager oppa don't have it. Sajangnim will really scold me.

Taehyung: umm... You should call your members, maybe they have it tho. Here..(hands Jisoo his phone)

Jisoo: I should call jendeuki...

Rings....

Jisoo: jennie?

Jennie: nehh.. Why do you sound so worried?

Jisoo: m..my phone is lost. Where are you?

Jennie: we all are here in the van eating dinner. Unnie, your phone is on pasta 's bag, you don't remember?

Jisoo: oh! Chincha?! Oh my gahd. Thank you.. I'm really worried. Bye, enjoy your food. We are about to finish up the show.

Jennie: ok... Bye unnie.

End Call

Jisoo: V- shi, kamsahamnida (bows)

Taehyung: no problem... Jinyoung just went out now, let's he'd out now.

Jisoo: ok, good thing it was on my members all along.

Taehyung smiles as he looks at Jisoo sweating so much stressing about her phone that was left all along with her members.

The show ended and they greeted each other saying their thanks and are now walking on their separate ways.

BTS tent
Rapmon: oh! Our MC V is here! Are you fine tho?

Taehyung: I'm so tired hyung, I want to lie down now.

Jin: so... How was being a special MC?

Taehyung: It's ok.. We 3 are awkward at first but thanks to Jisoo we break the ice.

Rapmon: Tae, you should gave her something as a token of thanks, since it is so obvious that she helps you and makes you comfortable on being a special MC. Here give this too blackpink. ( hands the /her/😍 album)

Taehyung: hyung.. I'm shy, we only talk about this and that behind the scenes.

Rapmon: Jin hyung, Jimin ah. Go along with V gave this to them.

Jungkook: what are you on this time hyung? (Smirks)

Rapmon: nothing. Let's make friends that's all, since we all know that we want to be friends with the BlackPink girls.

Taehyung, Jin and Jimin went to BlackPinks tent but they are not there.

Staff: are you looking for them? They are on their van.

The 3 guys look at each other.

Jin: Hey! Let's go tho...

Jimin: ottoke, their manager hyung, the staff , the fans might saw us.

Taehyung: let's just give this and go home.

Jimin: are you ok? You look tired.( touches taehyungs forehead)

Taehyung: my head hurts a little. Oh! The van is there...

The boys knocks at the van's door.

Taehyung: excuse us, jisoo-shi?

The door opens revealing a wide eyed jennie along side rose. Taehyung, Jin and Jimin looks surprised seeing the 2 members.

Jennie: a..anyeong sunbaenim. What do you need?

☺️how was my first update? Comments juseyo....