Family Day

They arrive at Taehyung's cousins place but once they arrive, they saw a letter on the kitchen counter.

Letter
Taehyungie annyeong!
I'm so happy you visited us despite your busy schedule.
Thank you for babysitting yeojun
for 2 days. Me and your noona
really can't let go of the deal in
jeju so we should go.
Enjoy and have fun! Annyeong....

7:00 am
Daegu (Kim Residence)

Jennie is busy cooking their breakfast while Taehyung and Yeojun is still sleeping.

After a while....

Taehyung came running looking for Jennie.

Taehyung: Jen! Jen! later at 9:00 am y..yeojun will have to go to his school play and we should go with him. Hyung just texted me now (panicking)ottoke?

Jennie: ommo! You know their are a lot of people there,w..what should we do?

Suddenly yeojun's room door opens revealing himself to his noona and hyung, who looked worried.

Yeojun: noona?? Jennie noona?! Hyung?!!(Shocked)

Taehyung: yeojun-a!!!

He opens his arms widely,closed eyes with a matching smile, expecting to receive yeojun's warm hug. He opens his eyes and saw yeojun hugging Jennie's thighs.

Taehyung: yah!! Kim Yeojun!!

Yeojun: hyung Jennie noona is here!!
She is with us hyung!!!(excited)

Taehyung: yah! Ofcourse she is here since I'm with her and she's my girlfriend!

Yeojun looked shocked while Jennie glared at Taehyung.

Jennie: aniyo yeojun-a...
Your my Boyfriend.(hugs yeojun and 😜 taehyung)

Taehyung sulks upon Jennie's reply  making him pout and sat on the chair.

Jennie: hey don't start it oppa...
If you will sulk you can't eat breakfast.

Taehyung immediately smiles and grabs his chopsticks.

Jennie thought: Aigoo... He is more like a kid than yeojun.(shooks head)

Current time 8:50 am

Jennie: oppa is this ok to wear?
I'll be wearing a mask and hat.

Taehyung nods and smiles looking at Jennie that was obviously pretty.

Jennie wore

Jennie wore

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.