Caught part 2

Bangtan practice room

Jungkook, Jin , Taehyung and Jhope are Listening to music in the practice room and just keeps dancing foolishly.

Jhope: Let's play playing with fire by BlackPink.

The three boys look at each other then the song starts to play.

Jhope: Taehyung-a why won't you dance. Come on!

Taehyung sits at the floor and closes his eyes.

Taehyung: I'm tired now.
You guys can dance.

Taehyung closes his eyes as she heard her voice singing the 1st verse.

Meanwhile at Yg Cafeteria
BlackPink is eating their Lunch when the manager suddenly arrives.

Manager: Jennie-a , Lisa-a; sanjangnim wants to talk to you in the private room.

Rose: oh my ghad!!

Lisa: what could it be?! (Nervous)

Manager: He won't tell me the reason though. He said to just go their after you finish eating.

Jennie's heart beats fast as she was about to go to his office. If you go to his private office, it means you will have a serious talk; it could be scolding or he would talk about success.

The manager walks away leaving the girls in a puzzled state.

Bangtan practiceroom

Jungkook sits beside Taehyung and is gasping for air.

Taehyung: hyung listen to the lyrics carefully. It is like you and Jennie noona. (Smiles)

Taehyung listened to the lyrics,
it sounded like it really points their relationship specifically on Jennie's side.

Lyrics
Look at me look at me now
You're teasing me so badly
I can't stand
Our love is Playing with fire
-Rose line

Jimin arrive...

Jimin: Taehyung-a, Bang PD and Choi noona wants to talk to you.

Taehyung: what is it about?

Jimin shrugs his shoulders, the 4 boys look at Taehyung.

Jhope: Aigoo! What did you do taehyung-a.. Choi noona is their... When was the last time she was here in the building?

Jimin: she is here when I have a dating rumor with Seulgi of Red velvet and the first time is when taehyung had a false dating scandal to the other two members of RV.

Taehyung gulps, he stands up giving a sigh and walks to the door.

Jin: well... What could it be?

Jimin: Choi noona is also our PR Manager for social project. Maybe....

Bang PD office

Bang PD:Taehyung-a do you know why you are here?

Taehyung shooks his head looking nervous.

Choi noona: Taehyung-a, I have 2 news for you. Good and Bad.

Bang PD: I'm so disappointed  taehyung-a.(shooks his head)

Taehyung: tell me noona.

Choi noona: well... The good news is that you will have a solo photoshoot and the bad news is....

Bang PD: I'm so disappointed...
They can't give you the cut to play the roll you auditioned for. I'm so sad they let us sign a contract but they changed their mind.

Taehyung lets out a heavy sigh, feeling relieved at what Bang PD said.

Taehyung: It's ok PD-nim...
It happens.. I may be given another opportunity nextime.
Aigoo! I thought it's about something...

Choi noona: something like dating rumors again?

Taehyung stands up,wipes his sweat put his hands on his waist and awkwardly laughs making them puzzle.

Bang PD: Huh?? you can go now...

Taehyung bows and he'd out.

Taehyung:To bad I can't be on the drama but good thing it is not about us. Whoa! That was scary....(wipes sweat)

Yg building

Yg: Lisa-a I heard rumors your hanging out with you friends more often and the manager said he saw you at a convenience store with a guy. Perhaps...your seeing someone?

Lisa:I won't deny sanjangnim, Me and my friends hangout during weekends. I'm so sorry..umm... that guy is only my friend and I'm not dating, I know we have a ban so....

Yg: well good for you then...
You know the rules..(looks at Jennie)

Jennie thought: oh my ghad! Why is he looking that he knew I have a secret.

Yg: Jennie-a... I have a report that you frequently go somewhere at night, the security guard from the condominium has records of you girls and you have the most... Where are you going?

Jennie: umm.. Sanjangnim their is this thing I have been hiding..

Lisa looks nervously at Jennie.

Jennie: I have registered myself to an organization and we have late night meetings, I sometimes attend to it. Don't worry...I'll balance my schedule efficiently.

Yg: what is this organization?

Jennie: well... It's about rescuing dogs.

Yg: Fine.. I let you join this but I don't want you to be involve in anything that can disturb your schedule.

Jennie nods and gulped as she was so nervous.

Yg: Then you girls can go.
Remember the rules, ok...

They both nod and he'd out the room, heart still racing.

At the Elevator

Jennie: oh my ghad!!! What was that...

Lisa: he has eyes everywhere... Sanjangnim is sooo crazy..

Jennie whispers at Lisa;

"We should be careful..
Good thing he didn't know about me and Taehyung.
Also you and jungkook."

Lisa nods in response as they both look at the cctv camera above them.

After a while they are in their van when rose sang her line in PWF.

Jennie thought: Our love is Playing with Fire...