Confession

/hello! Hope you hit the 🌟 button and do comment 🖊 so that I will know your opinion . Bye..💗/

30 minutes have passed and still taehyung is sleeping on her lap. Jennie stares at taehyung's face while caressing his hair.

Jennie thought: He is handsome. His eyelashes are long, his nose is high, his skin is nice, his features are manly,his really working hard and now he has a fever because of work.Poor oppa.

Taehyung suddenly move, making jennie surprised.

Jennie: oh my ghad! (Puts her hand on her chest)

Jennie thought: what are we doing tho.
This is happening so fast , we just met. We chatted each other everyday, we met for the 2nd time now, he hugged me and slept on my thigh, yesterday he sent me flowers.
What are we doing? This is so wrong.(blushes)
Aigoo! What am I thinking.

Taehyung woke up and saw Jennie looking at the scenery.

Taehyung:I'm so sorry.
I slept to long.

Jennie: ani... It's ok.
Umm..Tae oppa, what is your ideal type?

Taehyung: umm... A sweet and caring girl, she must have natural aegyo, knows how to cook, loves children and her family, doesn't get mad easily, it would be nice if she dresses like me,she must also understand that I'm weird sometimes, also I like someone who will be charming day by day.

Jennie looks at Taehyung below her, smiling brightly mentioning his ideal type .

Taehyung: why are you asking jenjen?

Jennie: nothing oppa.

Taehyung gets up and sits beside Jennie.

Taehyung: Chincha? What is your ideal type then?

Jennie: umm...(smiles)
A person who is funny and sexy at the same time. He must be kind and caring. A hard working guy and he must be a great family man, he must be fashionable too. Why are you asking oppa?

Taehyung: I just want to know.

Jennie: umm.. Oppa, I have to ask you something.

Taehyung: Jennie-a, I want to tell you something.

Jennie: what is it oppa?(fast heartbeat)

Taehyung: you first..

Jennie: umm.. We...umm...(blushing)

Taehyung: what?

Jennie: umm...(glances at taehyung)
We chat a lot , we met twice now and umm... You acted like something(stops talking and looks at taehyung). This is weird for me, I never thought I could have a male idol friend outside the company and... You know, for me it's umm....theirs this new feeling and I c..can't...

Taehyung suddenly holds Jennie's hand and stares at her eyes.Jennie blushed even more, as she stares back at taehyung, who looks really nervous.

Taehyung: Jennie-a, I..I...want you to know that my intentions are all good for you,yes I want you to be m..my friend, b..but I think I might have shown you what my heart really feels.

Jennie looks away at taehyung.

Taehyung: Look at me Jenjen.

Jennie looks at Taehyung's red face. His hold on her hand starts to tighten and feels cold. When taehyung suddenly spoke, her eyes widened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung: Jennie, I like you.

/how was the update ?
Taennie vibes unlock 🔓! 💕💕/