The Escape

3days have passed...
BlackPink has no schedule but is at the practice room and is watching the mix nine contestants as Yg invited them to watch with him and say any comments to the girls.

Yg: The next group is the last group. Your probably tired at watching this girls perform.

Jennie: aniyo sanjangnim.. We are ok!

Lisa: They are really many we finished watching all 30 groups sing and dance. You must be tired doing this sanjangnim.

Yg: I know... It's really stressful. Anyway let's finish this, so you can go home.

They watched the last group perform and finally they finished their comments and is ready to he'd home.

Yg: oh! Jennie-a, we will have a meeting on Friday. Umm... It's 2days from now, be there alright.

Jennie responds with a nod and bowed.

BlackPink van

Rose: when will be our comeback?

Jennie: We all know that we all don't know.

Jisoo: That makes my hands itch.
I want us to comeback ASAP!

Lisa: aigoo.... (Looks at her unnies sad expression) This unnies...

Jennie: Let's hope it will be around the corner.

After a while they arrived at their dorm.

Rose: oh! It's almost 12am.

Jisoo: well,we should rest since we have a schedule tom...

Lisa cuts Jisoo: Unnie, we have a 2 day no sched break tho... You forgot?

Jisoo chuckles shyly and went inside her room while the other 2 girls went to their respective rooms, Jennie is at the Living room laying on the sofa looking blankly at the ceiling, when she heard her phone's notification.

Kakao message

Tae: Jen still awake?😊

Jen: nehh...

Tae:How are you?

Jen: I'm good oppa. 😄
Wae?

Tae: Want to go to Daegu?
Do you have a schedule tomorrow?

Jen: you know..
Your really a person
who likes to go somewhere
and meet at dawn but the body
is obviously dead tired.
You should rest oppa.

Tae:aigoo! My girlfriend is worried ☺️

Jennie: Seriously you guys should rest, your working like a robot. It is good though since it meant that your doing well in the industry but.. You know...

Tae: I know and I want to happily tell you that we have a 2 day break and that's why I'm going to Daegu.
I'm visiting yeojun.

Jennie: wow... I miss that cute kid.😚

Taehyung:Jennie, just go with me.
It's nice to be with yeojun you know. Oh! He said he wants to meet you again jenjen-a, his birthday is on this month.