Chuseok date

2:00 pm bangtan dorm

Jimin: taehyungie, you won't go home to daegu?

Taehyung: I am going home. I just have to finish something.

Jimin: ok but finish who?

Taehyung: what are you on chimchim? (Throws pillow)

Jimin: ani... (Laughs) Bye taehyung-a.

Taehyung thought: And now, I'm officially alone in the dorm.

Kakao message

Tata: hello Jen😊
Happy chuseok 🎊🇰🇷

Nini: Happy chuseok 🇰🇷🎊☺️

Tata: do you have plans today?

Nini: I don't have. You oppa?

Tata: I'm going home to Daegu to meet my family. You won't celebrate?

Nini: wow. Good for you😄 you should rest, your really busy this days. I'm all alone 😭. The girls celebrate it with their families and Lisa went home in Thailand.

Tata: your parents?

Nini: They are in New Zealand right now for an important bussiness. Rose parents went here in Korea tho...😭

Tata: want to come with me?🙂❤️

Nini: In Daegu?!
Thanks but you must bond with your family. Enjoy oppa😊

Tata: come on, you can stay for
one day, my parents are away. ❤️
They will be back the following
day since they went to
visit my fathers side.

Nini: Your parents are away😨? Oppa, but it is not safe for us to go out. The paparazzi is really...

Tata: Don't worry we will not be seen.
Come on, explore Korea...
Ms. New Zealand.❤️

Nini: fine... I'll go. Stop the ❤️ emoji.

Taehyung: great, I'll pick you up then.😊

End chat

/Let's fast forward my dear readers/

Taehyung wore

Jennie wore

6:35 pm At Daegu

6:35 pm At Daegu

Taehyung: are you ok?

Jennie: I'm good, I just feel tired from the car ride. You must be tired also.

Taehyung: (smiles)No. I'm good. Welcome to our home Jenjen. (Opens the door)

Taehyung: umm... You know our house is not that big, it's just a house good for 5 people.

Jennie:5?

Jennie looks at the big frame hanging on the wall.

Taehyung: I have siblings. Mom, Dad, Me,younger brother and younger sister.(points out)

Jennie: I want to have a siblings too.
I'm an only child so I want to experience it.

Taehyung: well then you have them now.(points at the wall photo)
Let's rest first then we can explore daegu and eat dinner.

After an hour of sleeping taehyung and jennie went out and eat at a famous restaurant taehyung recommended and is now in the park walking for 20 minutes, side by side and hands intertwined.

Jennie: oppa?

Taehyung: yes Jen?

Jennie: someone might recognize us. Let's...

Taehyung: stop holding hands?(smiles)

Jennie nods in response making Taehyung loose his grip on her hand and instead puts his hand on her shoulder.

Jennie: oppa~~! (Whines) we you know, we are not something so...

Taehyung: hey! You loose eating those chilies, this is a bet and I won so just go with it.(he snickered)

Jennie: your so mean! How could you!

Taehyung: If I know, you like it tho..😏

Jennie: w...what did you say?

Taehyung: Nothing.. I said you Like me so it's fine to hold hands.( holds jennie's free hand again) Kaja!!

Jennie: hey don't shout!

Taehyung: If your worried someone will know us or see us. I'm so sure they can't recognize us, don't worry Jen.Daegu is safe.

Jen: Lets go home. You need to rest. You've drive for 4 hours straight, a short nap earlier is nothing. (Worried)

Taehyung pinches Jennie's cheek.

Taehyung: Your so caring, I'll fall for you deeply. ☺️

Jennie walks fast, blushing hard at what he said making him follow her from behind.

Taehyung thought: she's so cute.

After a long walk heading home. As Taehyung opens the entrance door to their house. He heard some familiar voices, to his surprise, he saw his younger sister on the living room along with his younger brother. Jennie followed behind him also surprised seeing his younger brother and sister.

Taehyung: Yah! Kim Jeong Gyu, Kim Eon Jin. Would you like to say something to me?

The young ones look at the voice who shouted at them and saw their older brother, arms open wide but to their surprise their is a lady beside their brother making them more surprised.

Eon Jin : oh my ghad!! Jennie from Blackpink!!!(stands from the couch)

Jeong gyu : hul~~ Why is she here?!(points at Jennie) ottoke!!

Taehyung facepalmed while Jennie awkwardly waved and bowed at the young ones.