SMA 2018

BTS Van

RM:aigoo the weather's so cold. I hope the interview will be quick.

Suga: Aeuu~~ you talking that makes my hands get cold. Aishh~~ The weather is so cold.(acting shivered)

Jimin: anyway atleast we are wearing suits but the Girlgroups maybe wearing something thin tho..

Jin:aigoo! Yeah...they will be a walking ice statue. Aigoo.... what if she is wearing something...(worried)

RM: For sure they will be wearing something thin. Fashion is pain you know.(snickered)

Jimin: yah!! This two... what are you doing on your phone's?(looks at the backseat)

BTS sitting arrangement

Driver | Jin
RM| Suga | Jimin
Tae| Jhope| Jungkook

Jhope: taehyung keeps texting his jendeuki. While this guy is also texting on Lisa. (Teases)

Jimin:oh really!! Why can't she reply to me?!

Taehyung: oh! Jennie told me that Rosé phone was left at their house so....

Jhope: whoaa!! This three are different they're like, be on my phone...because I have a girlfriend.

Suga: This three are inlove and we four are rotting here.

Jin: yah! I'm not included?
I have one!

Everyone look at Jin unamuzed.

Jungkook:you dont have one since jisoo noona and you are having a fight. And hopie hyung... me and her are just friends I dont know about this two hyungs here.(Tae &Jimin)

Jin:yah!!jungkook-a!!
What about Me?!

Everyone ignored Jin's yapping until they arrive at the red carpet.

FASTFORWARD

At the Venuehall

All the artist are gathered at a hall area inside the gocheok sky dome, waiting for the signal to let them go to their respective sits on the said venue event.

Jungkook: Hyung...did you see them?(looking at the hall)

Taehyung: nope! Where could that yeolja be? We last saw each other on GDA and she even didn't greet or talk to me. (Pouts sadly)

Jimin: well me and rosé talked backstage tho.. haha... but where could they be....

Taehyung: she wont reply to my call and message's now. Maybe they're running late or...

Jungkook:late? They are listed as primary line up hyung. Aigoo.. I guess we can see or talk to them after the event.

Jhope came along with a bottled water.

Jhope:yah!! Stop being a giraffe you guys. They are at a room, I saw Jennie getting her hair done. I also saw a yg staff bringing food on that room.