Hwarang

Calling.....

Jennie: yah!! Kim Taehyung....

Taehyung: wae??

Jennie: hey! I read an article you dated my friendssss.....

Taehyung: huh? Who then?

Jennie: yah!!!

Taehyung: why are you shouting?

Jennie: I need an explanation.
Good thing we are not dating!!

Taehyung: Huh!?
You still think we are not dating?!

Jennie: Yes! Umm....Then why did I read an article you dated a red velvet member, it is not one but two.
What even!!

Taehyung: ahh... Irene and I dating is absolutely false, that girl even is not my friend we are just acquaintances because of bogum.

Jennie: aigoo... You sound like making an excuse.

Taehyung: Hey! I'm being sincere here. In the case of Joy, were just friends we even are not that close.

Jennie: I hate you!

Taehyung: Jennie-a, I'm telling you the truth. Joy is just my friend you can even ask her. FYI , Sungjae and Joy is dating.

Jennie: hmmpp! I know.
I'll let Rose ask them.
I still don't even...

Taehyung: aigoo! You don't trust me?
(Laughs) Ask the two then, I'm not like that. Hey! My Hyung invited me to have Dinner. You want to come?

Jennie:who is he?

Taehyung: you will know..
I'll pick you up in the dorm .
Wait in the parking lot. Bye..

Jennie:w...wait....I..don't...

End call

Taehyung's car

Jennie looks away at Taehyung, her eyes stares at the window. The car drive is so silent making Taehyung uneasy.

Taehyung: Jennie-a, you look so pretty tonight.

Jennie: stop it! (Smacks taehyung's arm)

Taehyung takes a hold on Jennie's left hand that she used to smack him, holding it tightly he said.

Taehyung:hey, why are you thinking like that towards me? I promise you that I will love you and only you. I've never dated since debut and the guys know this.

Jennie looks at Taehyung who is blushing.

Jennie: arraso.... Gomowo.
(smiles shyly) Anyway who is the hyung your saying?

Taehyung: his my handsome actor hyung.

At the restaurant

Taehyung: He said it is room B2.
Oh! Jenjen it's there.

Taehyung grabs Jennie by the hand and opens the door. Revealing a handsome man and a beautiful woman sitting beside each other.