Caught

Taehyung: huh? No one is here...
(Looks at the surrounding)

Jennie: what was that feeling just now.
(Touches her chest)

Taehyung: Jen,I'll walk you home. Let's go...

They walk hand in hand going to the exit gate.

Taehyung: oh! Jen...I saw your mom at CJ &M building in Gangnam once. What is she doing there? I was so awkward back then when she saw me at the building, I just responded with a bow and smile.

Jennie: umm... My mom works there.

Taehyung: oh!Suga hyung said that your mom is a Director and Shareholder in CJ&M, is that true?

Jennie: yes it is true.(shy)
How did he know?

Taehyung:He asked our manager.
Wow!! Your born like a princess then.(surprised)

Jennie laughs at his expression which is his mouth was open and just starred at her.

Jennie: Haha... Your so cute!
(Smiles at Taehyung)

Taehyung cups her face using both of his hands, they both smiled at each other. When suddenly 2 girls came running towards them, they both are about to run but the other girl grabs Taehyung's jacket making them cover their faces by using their hands.

Girl 1: Ommo.. Ommo..
Is it Taehyung oppa?

Girl2 who grab Taehyung's jacket looks at his face.

Girl2: whoa... He is! He is!
Oh my ghad!

Girl 1: oh my ghad!! Chincha?!!
Who is she?(Looks at Jennie who is still hiding her face)

Taehyung: umm... Please leave us.. Please...

Girl 1: oh my ghad!! Who is this girl?

Girl 2: huh!! Taehyung oppa's dating!!!(covers her mouth)

Taehyung removes his hand on his face and faces the young fans who is now squealing as they saw Bangtan's Taehyung.

Taehyung: umm... I want to have some privacy. What do you want?

Girl 1: oh my ghad!! Can I just have a photo of you... Kyah!!!

Girl 2: umm... Oppa, who is she?
I saw you cupping her face with your hands earlier. Are you dating?

Taehyung: umm... (Bows) If your sad or mad that you saw me with someone. Mianhe, honestly I'm seeing her. As a fan please do respect my private life.(bows again)

Both the girls look surprised and just stared at Jennie who is now bowing at them.

Taehyung: umm... Please don't spread anything about this ok. I'm begging you girls.

Girl 1: we are shocked oppa. Ommo! We can't believe it. Of course we understand that you have a private life. I won't tell anybody, I swear.

Girl 2: we are fans and we love you guys. But as a fan we respect your private life, we are so sorry we disturbed you.

Taehyung looks at Jennie who is still covering her face.

Taehyung: thank you. Good thing you girls are the kind and understanding ones. (Chuckles) umm... Please don't spread this ok?

Both the girls nod in response but their eyes are glued at Jennie.

Taehyung: well.. Jen, you should give thanks. They won't tell about us.

Jennie bows and shows her face to the girls, leaving them shocked and keeps whispering yepuda.

Jennie: Gomowo.. Please keep this as our secret. I'm happy you guys are so kind to us. I believe in our promise,
Please don't spread this... (Smiles)
It's nice to meet kind people like you.

Jennie reaches her hand to handshake them and both of them responded to her. The girls are still so shocked they saw Jennie from BlackPink.

Girl 2: ommo! your so beautiful in person. Ommo!

Girl 1: it's nice to meet you...
Wow yepuda!

Jennie: since your here and as a sign of thanks. I will give you my autograph.

Girl 2: can we take a photo?

Jennie: sure...umm..
Please don't upload this in sns. Ok?

Both the girls nods while Taehyung looks at the 2 ARMY fans getting really happy at Jennie's kindness.

Taehyung: Hey! You forgot about me.
(Chuckles)

The 2 girls took a photo with Taehyung then Jennie. They both have their signatures also, they said their goodbyes to the 2 idols.Leaving Taehyung and Jennie relieved.

Taehyung: aigoo! My heart was about to burst because of worries but good thing they understand us.

Jennie: Oppa... Is it ok we introduced ourselves, would they really kept it a secret?

Taehyung: Let's just hope they really are good people Jen. I have an intuition  they really won't tell tho...

Taehyung looks at Jennie who looks so worried. He grabs her freehand and smiles happily.

Taehyung: well... It's really late.
Let's just go home and forget what happened, let's put our trust at the 2 fans. Stop worrying Jennie-a.
There will be no news and scandal about us.

They both walk going to the exit now Holding hands.

Jennie: You know oppa.. Even though it is really nerve reking. My heart feels a sense of fleeing...

Taehyung: Me too... I hope fans will stop the hate at idols dating each other tho... We all need someone.(smiles)

Taehyung looks at Jennie making Jennie blushed and look away.

Jennie: Don't look at me...