SBS Gayo Daejun 2017 (Reacts)

BTS tent

Jimin: yahh... taehyung-a your with Jennie earlier.. your so manly.(teases) their are alot of people but..whoaa.. you really went for it. Haha.. I can't see rosé earlier tho..(sad)

Taehyung:I just can't help it. She so beautiful that I can't even.. Aigoo Jimin-a!! This feeling...ah..(softly chuckles) I really did it.I followed my heart and went for her. I hold her and...(blushes) I miss her...

Jin:hmm... why are you so chitichat? Haha.. we get it, you can't control yourself. Jennie really is like a princess earlier. I mean all of them are really pretty.

Jhope:And you also went for jisoo earlier and talk at the restroom area huh? This hyung really... what uf someone will see you? You two taehyung-a..

Jin and taehyung said in unison: we dont care.

Jimin:are you sure about that? (Smirks)

Jungkook:Oh! Blackpink are performig now. Shhhh.....

Jk,taehyung,Jimin,Jin ,jhope and Rm are now looking at the screen.

/AN:currently BP is performing their special stage/

Jk:whoaa.... look at them.

Jin:Rosé voice is really unique..

Jhope:whoaah! Look at Jennie's expression taehyung-a.. whoaa..
(Shooks head)

Jungkook: hyung... close your mouth.hahaha

Taehyung closes his mouth and continues to watch BP specially someone specificly. Then came Lisa's rap part...

Jimin: they are really cool... whoa!

Jhope:she got the flow...
(Nods head)

RM:Jennie and Lisa got them... they really are great rappers; out of all the Girlgroup this two are on peak.(starts to jam as jennie raps)

Taehyung:that's my girl...(hyped up)

Everyone looks at taehyung getting excited and all giggly.

Jungkook:aeuu~~ this hyung can't really hide his feelings, look how red he is..

Jimin:Said by the guy who's ears are red.hahaha

Taehyung:hahaha... then don't teas since you can't even help to smile while looking at rosé though. Haha

Jimin:watch me later, I'll go near them and greet them.wanna join?

Jhope:matchimachorong ~~(dancing to AIIYL)

Taehyung:I'll pass.. she said we should not be obvious on public so... gotta be a good boyfriend since I really want to receive a gift from her. (Smiles)

Jimin:Fine.. jungkook? Hyung?

Jk:umm... I guess.. I'll pass. I'll just talk to her secretly.(chuckles)

Jin:I'm done greeting her... Let's see...

After a while their performance are done and Bangtan is now changing their clothes,getting ready to perform.

Taehyung thought:Let's see jennie...your stupid and nerdy oppa.(smirks)

Bangtan perform their hit song's: Not today,Mic drop and DNA.

Blackpink tent

Lisa:girls.. they are now performing!

Jisoo,Rosé and Lisa are currently looking at the screen appreciating the performance of Bangtan. Meanwhile Jennie is busy on her phone.

Jisoo:jendeuki!! Look it's your oppa!!

Jennie took a quick look at the screen and is now glued,looking at their powerful performance.

Jisoo:It' funny that they look so cute and nerdy on the red carpet but cool and charismatic at the stage. Haha...

Jennie look at one specific person and can't help to fangirl at him.The performance was done and the girls are on their own things, jennie back to her phone, jisoo and lisa is still looking at the screen while eating and rose practicing.

Kakao message

Tae:annyeong this is your
nerdy oppa😊😂

Jen:Aigoo.. I'm sorry if...maybe it hurt your ego or something oppa.
But cute and nerdy is a good compliment to your outfit tho...😅🙏

Tae: I'm not hurt or something. I just want to say it. Hahaha... are you worried that I'm pissed?😮😮

Jen:😅😊yeah... a little.

Tae:Jen❤, later after the the ending stage as we all gather to say farewell to the fans. Could we meet at the restroom on the 2nd floor?
It's Christmas you know and umm... Let's hangout even for just 15 minutes I guess...

Jen:but... how could I go there..
and I dont know where that is...

Tae: then... go along with Lisa since I heard JK is meeting up with her secretly after the event.
I'll pick you up there.☺

Jen: ok.... since it's
christmas...💖🎄🎄

Tae:ok... this is it🎉!
I'm happy you agreed.
I want to talk to you so bad.❤

Jen: me too...
I miss you oppa.❤ Haha..

Tae: see you later ok.

Jen:ok.. hey! Later on stage,
don't come near me or anything.
My manager saw us earlier
and keeps grilling
me with questions.😤

Tae: ok.... I'll not walk near you or something. Sorry.. you must have been so nervous.😁😅

Jen:I already fixed it. I was really nervous but don't worry. Haha.. annyeong oppa I have to eat...🍴🍜

Tae:annyeong!☺

End chat

After a while,the time has come. Everyone gathered up group by group heading to the stage.After a few talks of the MC, SBS gayo daejun is offcially done.

As agreed taehyung didn't even went near Jennie and was just looking at her from afar, Jimin done what he said going near BP just to greet them specially to look at Rosé.

As BP is greeting and saying goodbyes on the stage along with their fellow friends, Bangtan went backstage and is walking heading to their tent. When suddenly Taehyung talked...

Taehyung:Hyung, umm....you experience being inlove right?

Manager:yeah... I have a girlfriend now. Why?(puzzled)

Taehyung:Hyung, please...(puppy eyes)

Manager: I get it. Go meet her, we will wait in the van.Jk also did that and I know what you guys mean. Do it fast.

Taehyung Bows then runs going to Jk and Lisa's meeting place.