Game

Jimin , jungkook and taehyung arrive at jungkook's cousins restaurant and is currently eating their dessert.

Jimin: taehyung, are you hiding something?

Taehyung: I'm not. Wae??

Jungkook: hyung, your acting weird tho... Your always on your phone earlier, smiling and getting giddy.

Jimin: aeyy~~ you maybe have a girlfriend huh?

The two guys look at taehyung waiting for a reply but he just look at them and back at eating his food.

Jimin:Aish... Why are you like that we're like brothers. (Smack taehyungs arm)

Taehyung: well their is nothing so interesting about it.It is just from my Hwarang hyung's.(Flustered)

Jimin laughs as taehyung can't really lie well.

Jimin: Let's play a game.

Taehyung: what game?

Jungkook: spin the bottle hyung!

Jimin: arraso...then let's spin this chilsung bottle then, let's play the game called tell me bottle.

The Three guys are all nervous to whom the bottle will point when Jimin spin the chilsung  bottle and stops at jungkook's direction.

Taehyung: assa!!!I really want to ask him this...(getting excited)

Jungkook: ask me then...(acting cool)

Taehyung: well, when we met and give BlackPink our album, when you are their with us. Jin hyung noticed you are stealing glances at Lisa. Why are you doing that?

Jungkook: wae??!!! (Blushing)
I can't look at her!!??

Jimin and taehyung laughs at jungkook's flushed face .

Jimin: why are your ears red? Haha...
Your stealing glances because?

Jungkook: she is unique looking.

Taehyung: unique or you want to say pretty?(teasing)

Jungkook: this hyung really.(shook his head)

Jimin: His teasing jungkook but this guy is frozen infront of the girls and is always looking at Jennie.

Taehyung: haha... Who are you then?Innocent??

Jungkook: this hyung!!(points Jimin) he is also stealing glances at rose tho...

Taehyung: yeah.. You're eyes are flirting at rose, Jimin-a.

Jimin:I'm not flirting! I did not do that. Well, Who do you really like taehyung-a! Joy, Irene, Sana or Jennie?!!

Taehyung: why are you yelling!!
Chimchim-a!!(shouts)

Jungkook: hyung stop !!(holds Jimin's arm)

Jimin:yah!! Are you yelling at me??!
Then who do you like jungkook-a? Tzuyu or Lisa?

Jungkook: why this conversation is starting to get out of the place.( wipes his forehead)

Jimin and taehyung look at each other and starts to laugh. Jungkook look at his 2 hyung confused.

Jimin: but really... who do you really like taehyung-a? (Sips his juice)

Taehyung: honestly, I like jennie and you know that Jiminie.

Jimin: then what about joy then? You've dated right?

Taehyung: what are you talking about?!
We are just friends and you don't still believe me? And if your asking about the park thingy with her. We really met at the park but sungjae is their with her.

Jimin: I know you never dated her. I just like teasing you about it. (Rainbow laugh) but we all know you  dated her before sungjae.

Jungkook: Aish... What are you saying hyung!

Taehyung: Aissh.. Why are you like this Jimin-a! It's not true, I never dated since debut, you all know that.

Jimin: haha... I know.. I know...

Taehyung: why is irene and Sana their?

Jungkook: Since many fans of your's ship you two. And their was a time you always say Sana is so cute. But you like Jennie-shi now?

Taehyung: Well fans are fans, Sana is really cute and I'm not  the only man in our group that said she is cute jungkook-a. Jimin knows I fanboyed to many groups but I don't specifically like a person. Jennie is First.

Jimin:Earlier on your bed, why are you holding your phone with a photo of Jennie on it  and it looks like it is on kakao.

Taehyung: Fine, Jennie and I are chatting each other earlier around 3 am maybe, and then you know (looks at the wall) So.....we are now friends, we message each other on kakao.

Taehyung smiles and suddenly smacks jungkook's arm remembering Jennie's photo.

Jimin: Taehyung-a, I'm so happy for you. Finally the person you like so much is your friend now.(winks) Me and jungkook are glad you told us about this.

Taehyung: But Jimin-a, you like Rose right?

Jimin: what about that? I like her.

Taehyung: nothing (smiles)
Since me and jennie are now friends . Let's be friends with all of them then.

Jimin: are you sure about the friend part?

Taehyung: (smiles)
Let's just let the flow of heart decide.

Jungkook smiles looking at his hyung who is talking for the first time on liking someone openly to them.

Jungkook: hyung,it's the firstime you talk to us this openly about love tho... I'll support you. Hwaiting on winning Jennie noona.

Taehyung: Let's go home now,
we still have a meeting for  an Mnet show.

/ This Part is Far the longest one
I wrote 😅. How was the chapter? Comments juseyo 🤗 /