Just one day

BTS finally arrived at Incheon airport. Many fans are cheering and cameras flashing towards them. They can't deny, they all are like walking on clouds in America, they have experienced many new and exciting things they thought they could only dream off.

Attending and Perfoming at the AMA, Performance in Jimmy Kimmel, guesting on Ellen and James corden and many interviews they can't imagine. They are all happy despite being tired. They all walk heading to their company van and go to their dorm and rest.

At the Van...

Jungkook: whooaa!! This really makes my heart happy. Look at how many reporters and fans came.(looks at the window)

Jhope: We broke a record on American Music Charts, First ever Korean boyband  to perform at AMA and Top the Billboard chart. I know I sound cocky but you know we did that. (Smirks)

Jin:Anyway I miss our dorm , I miss my pet, I miss real Korean food and....

Taehyung: I miss my Family.
(closes his eyes and sighs)

Jin: Yahh! I miss them too!
(smacks Taehyung)

Taehyung: why did you do that hyung?!

Jimin: Because it sounds like he is a bad son earlier. Hahaha...

The car door opens revealing their manager.

Sejin: Guys, Bang Pd gave you a break until tomorrow  then the following day you will have a meeting for Lotte mall and...

Jhope:really!!! (Excited)

Sejin: and uhh... Hoseok-a, go sit with us on the other van.That's all...

Jhope transferred and closes the door. Now heading to their dorm...

Inside the Van

Jimin: Taehyung-a, is it really just your family that you missed? (Teases)

Jin: aigoo!! (Teases) Earlier me and him are sitting beside each other at the plane. He was sleep talking saying "Jennie-a yepuda" "Jennie Mianhe" "Jennie Hug me now." Hahahaha....

/AN:Jin acted while saying those/

The other three boys laughed at taehyung but he just shrugged it off and goes back on his phone.

Jungkook: yah... Hyung....
(Tap Taehyungs shoulder) Mianhe.
I never thought Jennie noona would react like that.

Taehyung:You should be... Anyway, Your sorry is accepted. I'm a man!
Ofcourse I will react like that... Aigoo.(pinches his nose bridge)

Jin: You know me and Jimin looked at the video but we never reacted like you do.(smiles slyly)

Jungkook: Hyung shut up!!!

Flashback

Jungkook and Lisa are Facetiming when jennie appeared and greated jungkook, a typical exchange of Hi and Hello when suddenly she asked what is Taehyung doing. Of course the thoughtless maknae switch the camera to face the three hyungs who is sitting across him, busily watching a video, suddenly Taehyung reacts excitedly.

Taehyung: Ommo! Ommo! Look at Joy hyung(smacks Jin) she is really sexy!(smiles) Jimin-a why so quite?!

Jin:Shut up..why react that much?