Illegirl

9:00 pm
They all gathered at the Living room to open present's while eating the cake jennie made.

Taehyung: Jen even though it's my birthday.. It is also like a small Christmas celebration. Sorry you must be shocked.

Jennie: aniyo... It's totally fine, I bought some presents too...(smiles)

Eon jin: Unnie... you made this! (Amazed) It's so good...

Appa:Jennie, your a great cook.
I think your ready to m..marry....(teases then looks at taehyung)

Taehyung throws a small pillow to his appa to stop teasing them.

Omma:I thought it's store bought and was shocked you baked this delicious cake. Aigoo...

Taehyung:haha... I too was amazed that she made this for me.(pinches her cheek)

Jennie: I'm happy you all like it.(bows)

Jeonggu: Let's open gifts.
Let's do Jennie noona first.

Omma: you dont have to give us Jennie-a.

Jennie: It's fine....

Jennie's gift**
Omma&Appa: Spa coupon and a famous restaurant coupon
Eon jin: make up from chanel/album
Jeugu: bigbang merch and nonagon clothes.
Taehyung: None.

All thanked jennie for her gift except a puzzled taehyung as he noticed she didn't prepare one, but just shrugged it off.After long talks with taehyung's family, they didn't noticed the time that it is almost 1'oclock. The family members are preparing to rest, leaving taehyung and jennie in the living room watching tv.

Taehyung: Let's go outside...I will change my clothes for a while.you?

Jennie: Umm.. I would like to change into my tshirt oppa.Wait for me ok.

Jennie wore this with a jacket on

Taehyung wore

Taehyung nods in response as Jennie change in her sisters room while him in his brothers

Taehyung nods in response as Jennie change in her sisters room while him in his brothers.After a few minutes,  they are set. They both hed out and is now taking a walk, enjoying each others company.