BTS/BP reacts

As some Male idol group is now performing, the awarding will currently start after their performance and guess who are the first awardee? Yes, the Ever Pretty & Cool girls BlackPink.

Taehyung thought:oh! It's hyunsik hyung..(surprised) I thought he will be on the later part...

As hyunsik keeps the atmosphere with his partner to be good. He was asked a question.

Q:Among the idols here, who are you most fond off or idols that you like?

/AN:I know the question is diffrent here sorry..😅🙏/

Hyunsik:ahh... There was this American Magazine(smiles) He was said to be the Most Handsome Face of the World. My favorite is no other than our dongsaeng, Taehyung of Bangtan.(smiles)

Meanwhile Taehyung suddenly stood up and does a wave and a V sign on his hands to the crowd and to the fans, earning a laugh from his members and to the other idols as well.

Taehyung thought: Aigoo... I should be proud... My parents said, be proud. Well then.... I'll act happy.(smiles and continues his V hand sign still standing)

JK: hyung sit down... your embarassing yourself.

Taehyung slowly sat down as the members are still laughing at their Alien dongsaeng/member.Taehyung took a fast glance at Jennie while smiling then looked down as he can tell from her face that she is embarassed at what he just did.

Taehyung thought: Taehyung-a.. pabo pabo... maybe I look uncool to her. Aishh....(mentally scolds himself) she hates it when I'm... I'll probably get a message later.

Jimin: aigoo... haha... your really proud out here. Haha...

Taehyung: ahaha... well.. I should show our fans thst I'm happy right?

Jin:Your really happy because....(grins) we all know...

Jhope: jendeuki....(spoke in a no sound then laughs at taehyung looking embarassed)

Taehyung took a glance again at their table and surpised she was looking at him making them have a quick eye contact.

Jennie: oh my ghad.. what did just...

Lisa heard her talk and concernly asked jennie if she's ok.She responded with a nod and looked at jisoo having problems since their are lint on her dress. After a few seconds they announced the award and that goes to Blackpink. All of the idols clapped their hands as they walked heading to the stage.

Jisoo talked inbehalf of them. After thay they are getting ready to perform."As if it's your last".

JK: ottoke were so close. I can look at her this close....(happy)

Jimin:Rose, so pretty today... ottoke!(excited)

Jin looked at the two's expression.

Jin:yah! Stop giggling... keep calm.

Suga: Keep calm? Your so hype in clapping for them earlier...

Suddenly the music starts to play making them look at the stage internally excited.As the girls perform they watched every movement as they dance as if they are judging an idol show. Later on the song ended and the girls walked off the stage.

Jhope:Lisa really is a good rapper.
Swag~~

Jk:I know...(winks at hobie)

Taehyung:Arrest me officer!!(chuckles)

Jimin:what? Taehyung-a, what arrest?

Jin:His in his world again...

Taehyung: Jennie look like cosplaying a hot anime police lady.

Bts members look at taehyung, judging his ways of thinking while he just blushed and laugh all by himself.

RM:Anyway.... I do want to listen more to their future songs. They are the GG I'm really a fan off, Music wise and talent wise.. when will there comeback?

Jimin:I think earlier this year... I like the song AIYL but it makes me feel not much hype as there other songs tho....(pouts)

Taehyung: Anyway.... They all look Good and Talented. I too want to listen to their new songs. AIYL can grow boring to others you know...

FAST FORWARD

Bts is getting ready backstage as they will perform Mic Drop and DNA. After a few minutes their performance started. The boys look so cool and their performance was great. Meanwhile...

Yeri: Bangtan is really cool.

Rosé: yeah.. they look so cool.

Lisa: I like this song(MIC DROP)

Jennie acted the Drop move and was followed by the others then laughs.

Irene: They change in a good way. The way they perform looked so cool.

Joy arrives and sat beside Irene.

Joy: V-shii is cool? (Teases)

Jennie looked at their direction upon the comment and shrugged it off. As she know Irene has a boyfriend and thats set it enough to not be jealous and just enjoy their performance.

Yeri: unnie who do you like in bangtan? (Looks at jennie)

Jennie didn't respond and just smiled pretending to not understand. After Mic drop DNA was the next performance. Lisa enjoyed the stage and Jennie keeps thinking of what she just heard irene and joy talked.

Irene: yah... stop teasing me with him. It's bad..... Him and V-shii are friends.

Joy:I know sehun oppa... but you find V-shii.. Handsome and Nice. Why can't you just respond to his confession.

Irene:huh? (Chuckles) stop it! I do like him but as a fan. Joy-a... please talk corectlly, stop pushing me to him. He didn't asked me to be his....

Apparently jennie didn't hear Irene's last response.While Irene and Joy looked back the stage.

Jennie thought: why should I be like....jealouse...she has sehun and I have him so.... keep yourself straight jennie!!!(scolds herself)