Shooked

Bts newdorm
11:00pm

Jimin came running along with Jin,they are both infront of Taehyungs room both ears on the door as they waited for any sound from inside.

Jimin:Hyung... He must be asleep. He must have not seen it.Let's keep it a secret.

Jin:Hey! It doesnt matter if we tell him, he will saw it on the internet. Aigoo... its sleeping time. He will for sure be Histerical again.

Suddenly....

Taehyung:WHAT!!! KIM JENNIE!!(shouts)

Jimin:oh my ghad! Run hyung! Let me go to your room lets hide.

Both of them are now running heading to jins room and hide.Taehyung opens the door madly as he walks to the kitchen to get some water. He drank a glass and started talking to himself.

Taehyung:Yah!! Jennie kim what are you doing this!!(shouts while looking at his phone) Jimin-a!! Where are you?!

Taehyung searches for Jimin and the others but their is no sign of them but suddenly thought about something and heads to jins room.

Taehyung:Jiminie I know your hiding at hyungs room... I cant contact her! Can I borrow your phone and call rose?! (Shouting at Jin's door)

Jimin goes out and hands his phone to taehyung which now taehyung keeps looking for rosé number.

Jimin:Give me that! I'll call her...
Taehyung-a, please dont shout it's 11:00pm and we feel we should now rest.Dont get mad and too overprotective of her that much.

Taehyung glared at jimin.

Taehyung:Well if Rose will do this sexy shoot, would you want other guys getting pervy by looking at her photos then?

Jimin shook his head when suddenly rosé answered.

IN CALL

Taehyung:hello? Chaeyong-a?

Rose:Taehyung Oppa? What is it?

Taehyung: where is Jen?

Rose: She is taking a bathe. Why?

Taehyung:Tell her to watch her phone! Ill call or text her. I have to talk to her.

Rose:ok oppa... Oh! Did you see the cover of unnie in bazaar?
She is so beautiful right?

Taehyung:Y...yeah... thanks for answering. B..bye...

End call

Jimin:Hey! It's normal for a trendy group to have those photoshoots.

Taehyung looks at Jimin's face then hed's to his room,slamming the door shut.

Jimin thought:This will be a long night for us...(sighs)

After a few minutes...

Kakao message

Tae:Jen?😤

Jen:annyeong oppa!😊