#5

Assalam Alikom all dosto

How are you all??????????

Here i come back with new chap.

New night

The awaited night

The awaited entry

So read, enjoy, vote and comment..... on lines if possible... and give me your opinions

**********************************************************

Sanskar

As I heard Alano question I was shocked

"excuse me"😮😮

Alano: I said are you big enough?? Would L condom do the work because this is what I have for now or would you need XL? How long is your...

"ahhhhhh" I shouted as I want to hit alano and kabeer fall to laugh

"I will kill you alano"

Alano: I just wanted to make sure that the girls we have for you won't complained about it...

Kabeer: perhaps we should see ourselves...

They came on me again pinning me to the bed, we three laughing as maniacs, god this was killing me... alano started open my pant button but I jerk hard pushing them both off me and hold my belt out

"come here you assholes"

Then they stopped and looked shocked

Kabeer: what did you said Sanskar?

"I said... " I slam my hand on my mouth, I can't believe what I just call them, I just cursed.

Alano: O M G ........... Sanskar Maheshwary just cursed us.

Kabeer: we should talk about his tree more often...

And it hit me that by tree he meant my.... Ok I will hit him first... I ran behind them trying to hit them all over the room, alano betrayed kabeer and locked the bathroom on him alone leaving me and kabeer spanking his butt couple times as he shouts and curse.

After calming all the jokes down we sat, talk and eat, preparing to tomorrow and talking to our PAs then they let me to sleep as it was just 3 pm Puerto Rico time. When I woke up hours later it was just as sun sits and they were already out, the idiots.

I called alano "where are you alano??"

"we knew if we stayed with you, you will keep us in the hell room of yours. I will send you our location so come soon Sanskar ok. Please"

"huuuuh you guys are unbelievable. Fine I will come"

"and please Sanskar, don't use the car, you can walk here and it will make you enjoy, you are not in india ok"

Alano hanged the call and sent me the location, it's my 1st time so I hope it goes smooth. I got ready in my black suit again, but no tie, brushed my hairs and apply my favorite 212 silver perfume.

I took alano's advice and walk, moving slowly from the rich looking places to the normal ones, where ordinary people live, streets were paved and nice and I liked how simple houses were. As I walk I saw many couples make out just in the open causing me a lot of embracement and I mostly walk looking at my feet.

I suddenly got dashed by a teen girl maybe and my phone fell, and as for my bad she stepped on it...

"Ohh Lo siento señor perdoname. Por favor por favor lo lament"