#22

Assalam alikom alllll

This is an early update

Why

Still for my diiiii.... as she and many here are so excited for next...

So here you go....

Please dont forget vote.. comment .. and tag friends to read my story...

Please please please with a cheary on top😉

/**/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/

Tigersita

"now miss... if you wish, close your eyes, you know it supply the imagination" then I whisper "if you have one"

This time the two guys burst out laughing while sanskar tried so hard to hide the wide smile at my comment

Kavita: I won't...

"your loss.... Lets begin.... Imagine yourself walking in a place, forest, farm or country place with greens you know, did you imagine that??"

"yes"

"good, so you are walking around, just roaming but someone is with you, who is that?"

"stupid question, sure my sanskar.. I would walk with him to..."

"ohhh please cut the romance, we aren't in Bollywood. Still nice answer, so the mister walks with you ... great.... Now an animal walk across you..."

"mama mia" I got interrupt by alano" Lo sé ... oh dios ... amigo, si no conviertes a esas chicas en tuyas te mataré" he said looking to sanskar , I smiled wickedly when he looked at me "me gustas ya cuñada"

"mama mammya" "I know that... oh god.. dude if you don't make that girls yours I will kill you" "like you already sister in law"

" todo hermano mutuo, todo mutuo "

"all mutual brother, all mutual"

Kavita: stop all this blabbering Italian, speak English or leave us in peace

Ohhhh bitchu, I wont leave that soon

"its Spanish FYI but you right, ... so as you walk and your... booooyaaaa" sanskar sent me dead looks but it make me only smile wider "you came across an animal, what is that?"

"I guess, it will be tiger or big lion roaring, forests fill with deadly creatures"

"hmm, and what you will do to that lion?"

"me?? Nothing, what can I do, I will take sanskar and run away or if he insist he will save me" she clung to his arm pushing it on her fatty boobs and I felt my eyes burn anger looking darkly at sanskar and he fucking smirk, I will make him regret that dearly.

"hmmmm now you out of the woods, big empty space, there is a house, the house of your dreams that you always wanted, is it big or small?|

"big, so big, more like a palace"

"hmm any fence around the house?"

"sure, high walls and security, to keep animals or people outside"

"hmmm, nice... so... let's say you entered dining room, what do you see?"

"fancy table full of different type of food, maids and waiters in line waiting for my orders"

"hmm no people there, no one is eating or something"

"no, its just like that"

"ok... you walk through the back door to your garden, there is a cup thrown on the grass, what its made off"