#31

Sanskar POV

Monday morning. Usually it means meetings, new week of work and endless work I am forced to be top at, people that fear me and respect me and a lot of insincere smiles.

Yet

This Monday is different... I stood facing my refection, low music come from my phone as I comp my hairs, praising my dashing look and moving my lips to the song

I'm not a saint
Nor am I one for smooth edges
When I'm around
Calamity comes out to play

Have you heard the news
That I get to chose
How it plays out
No matter how you scream and shout

I wore my black jacket, man in a black yet I feel all different, red tie and pocket handkerchief, one last look with wicked smile.....

I climb the stairs down, sit to my chair waiting for fathers arrival...

Adharsh: are you feeling ok sanskar?

"yes adharsh. Any problem?"

"well... you keep smiling??? Happy news?!"

I was continuously smiling and I didn't realize...

"not exactly brother... don't worry your mind"

(Good Morning) said our father as he sits to the table....

DP: where is laksh??

Adharsh: he told me to inform you father that he had to take his leave to Malaysia yesterday in urgent work, he will come back in a week.

DP: I know laksh well, he leave only for emergency, hope he will make me proud.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes, laksh is father lost puppy and india electronics goddess yet he didn't make him proud. Well I know that he wont be absent for aweek, I begged him to it, and I know what exactly emergency Is that.

Flash back....

I was trying to get contact to laksh since I came to the beach, pick up laaaksh

"hai sanskar"

"laksh, where have you been?"

"sorry bhai had to pack up"

"pack?? Why"

"well actually, ragini is little upset so I thought taking her to Malaysia for a week"

"what?? Is it nessary now, can you postpone that till tomorrow"

"why?"

"well, ahhh, I was,,, kinda hopped if i... can speak... to ragini?"

"about?"

"swara...."

"what about swara?"

"long story brother. Can you?"