#49:Part 2

"I Object over this wedding. Stop the wedding"

Out of nowhere stood Nikil (kavita sex toy remember him)

"Nikil" Said kavita with shock standing off her place

"kavita baby" said Nikil "I came for you now, no more playing my sweet girl"

Everyone around was taking breaths of shocks and little by little gossips raised in the hall "who is this? What is this?"

"what sweet nikil? What you talk about? This is my and sanskar wedding!"

Here sanskar decided to take the lead, he draw the shock on his face, taking off his hat

"kavita baby, what sweet? What love? What is he talking about??"

Kavita mind stopped, she was trying to process anything but she can't, swara, ragini and laksh were shocked as well as the audience, but laksh wasn't idiot, he is don laksh, he understand his brother fake features, "drama king" he murmured...

Nikil: kavita jaan, I know that you are forced to this marriage, for your family sake, but I can't see you been given to another man jaan, I can't, not after what we have done... together...

Kavita: nikil!!! Don't be mad.. what are you...

Sanskar: ohh kavita ohh, if you just told me my dear I wouldn't have stopped in the way of you happiness ever...

Kavita: no sanskar no wait..

Nikil got closer and held kavita hand: I love you kavita, I love you so much, lets be together baby just as you wanted. Sir, ma'am (speaking to kavita's parents) I love your daughter so much, I may not be as rich as sanskar but I am defnitly in love with her more than him that's what I am sure of, as I am sure (he looked to kavita acting as true lover) that no man has been close to her as I did...

Kavita shouted: stop the nuances stop stop

Durga Prasad: my goodness how can you raise such a daughter, what is this all scene? We have never been so emmaraced

Sanskar the drama king he is: why didn't you tell me kavita? I could never break your heart nor your love story... and so with all my heart bless go kavita (he touched her cheek and smiled) go and complete your love story, I will always be happy for you...

Kavita: sanskar don't...

Sanskar cut her words by hugging her tight

Sansakr: shshsh, ca vi ty,,, hshshshsh, accept your lose with a closed lips better.. you started a dangerous game, and I put it to an end. Good bye little CA VI TY

Sanskar broke the hug and give her a gloating smile, then put her palm in nikil palm, he looked to nikil so deep in the eye giving him the same yellow gloating smile.

Nikil eyes reflected fear.. deep fear, slowly yesterday events came to his pathetic brain

Flash back

It was in the middle of the daylight, where he expected it least, he was just walking around his house when sanskar stop with his car right in front of him, got down and drag him in.

Out of shock nikil didn't know what to do, what to say, as if he was paralyzed and by the time he found his voice...

"sanskar" whispered nikil, then black. Sanskar hit nikil head to the car front and he went black immediately

When nikil woke up and was tied to a chair in an almost dark room, just one lamp give a light, hands tied to the back and sanskar sitting across him with smug face