#32

Alano

New day, I was waiting for aadhyasha coming as my PA which I don't need, but she didn't come so I went to her home, her father gave me warm welcome as every time and aadhyasha was as shocked as angry expelling me from her home

"I said leave the house"

I got angry too, or at least fake it and pull her arm to me when her father isn't watching

"listen to me you are going to change or no as wish and come with me right now, better for you before I show you my angry face... come on"

Tears welled up in her sweet dark eyes and she rubbed her arm where I held her and moved to what I assumed her room and after some time we were in my car driving to my studio and with force – a little – we enter and sit

"alano sir, we talked everything last time. Please forget you ever saw me, and end all this"

"didn't you thought I tried to do that? But I am not able to forget you aadhyasha..." I got closer holding her palms in mine... "you words, you voice, your sensations, how idiot I was to let you slip like sand from me at collage times... love comes only once in our life and I want to try it with you aady... please"

Tears welled In her eyes and one slip free "that addhyasha is gone alano, I am engaged to rafi, the things he made me do, the things he had on me... I am so broken and useless"

"I don't care your past aadhyasha except in what concern me, I would like to know your history but never judge you for it, I always dreamt of love, and I felt it in your words, give me a chance, give us a chance.... Please aadhyasha"

"rafi will never....."

"I promise you, he will be in our wedding carrying flower petals and throwing on us... you shouldn't worry about such low life person.... So, can I take you on a date tonight"

"No you can't. you are dreaming... that aadhyasha is gone, what you ask isn't happening, so leave me alone"

She said standing up in anger so I pushed her again to sit and faked my anger

"well bad for you I will make it possible, I won't back off. You will be mine.... First you will work as my PA or else..."

"or else" brokenly she said

I hated the next words I 'd say but I had to force her any how

"or I will just have to pay for rafi to give that order.... Or you never know what rumors can tell your father and..."

"no.... no... you would never do that.. you are not that type.. ever" she said and tears pearls fall to her cheeks, shit.

"I am not type to force a woman either, yet I did to you.... Love can make you do crazy things aadhyasha, pretty crazy things... and to that extent I am ready to go, just to show you how serious I am..."

"alano...." She whispered my name with tears, it made me weak and I wanted to comfort her, but that will break the poker face I made, yet my hand moved on its on and weeped her tears...

"go to the third office on the right, its small and would fit you, just sit till I find something you do for me"

"b.. bb.. but.. raf..."

"sshshshhssh" I hushed her lips with my finger "you are not allow to say his name ever again... go now"

Slowly she got up and left, I had to force her stay by any chance and see how life going, but first things first... I called kapeer

"haan kapeer"

"what you want alano?"

"ohhh someone on crumpy morning"