#39

Kapeer

Knocks and knocks and knocks

Continuous knocking was beating over my paining head. I forced myself to open my eyes, I was on floor in my apartment, full clothed, my head is ramming like a bitch

"FUCKIN WAIT"

I screamed out of my pain and the keep knocking...dragging my heavy body to stand and getting up to the door, I found a very angry alano

"you better start the fuck talking" he said in angry tune, pushing past me to the flat.

"what the hell alano, knocking over my head in this late night"

He moved toward balcony and moved the curtains and bright light swam the room

"its fucking morning you waste"

"morning??!" I said moaning of pain... "what happened?"

"what you remember?"

"the event, the song, not much later"

"well thanks to you I have been called in the middle of night by stranger from your phone telling me that phone owner which is you is fully drunk and can't keep one foot on..."

"me!!!"

"I had to drive there and drag your drunk ass back here and open the door with spare but I forgot to take it with me when I left. What the hell is wrong with you?"

I spread on the couch "nothing, I always get drunk"

"not like this kapeer"

"just I over sipped, don't make big fuzz na"

"its uttra isn't it?"

my eyes snapped open at his words and I stiffed, what the hell he meant?

"whats with uttra?"

"you know what I mean kapeer?"

I stood up and looked at him while his face was blank. Did I said something while I was drunk?

"I don't understand shit" I said and walk away to the kitchin away from his eyes...

"I guess you do. Uttra is the girl you loved, the girl you said once that failed her, she is uttra"

"DON'T SPEAK SHIT ALANO. Uttra is sanskar sister, what the hell you talk about?"

"I talk about all the fights you both have, all this sudden hatred, but last night dance conformed my thoughts. The way you both danced, how she sang for you and the pain in your eyes, it sounded clear that you love her"

"NONCES. THAT'S NOT..."

"then why the fuck you shout? People shout when they are defensive at guilt"

"alano, don't get wrong ok, it was just dance..."

"I know you better than this kapeer. This was not a dance...."

"she is sanskar sister...."

"she is our sister kapeer, OUR. So you better speak up"

I slid on a wall, eye closed as I felt my tear slip of my eye, all the pain of that night crushed me again, the pain I always subdue with lucre and sex...

"her graduation night... remember that... there it started and there it ended... our uttra turned 18 and she was clubbing with some friends and jerks... by chance I was there.... That night..."

I started telling and remembering that night, our dance...