#9

Sanskar POV

Hmmm, the sun is already irrating me, hell fucking fuck, I need more sleep, can i? Sure no, get the hell up Sanskar. I slowly open my eyes, mmmm, so tiring. I was sleeping on my belly so I start to stir, I want to feel her warmth,  her heat...  Her awesome curves.....

I stretch my arm to be met by only cold, I looked to other side to find only empty

“tigersita??!”

Bed is cold, was she taking shower??

“hai…. Ahhh, where are you….ahhh” what is her name?? its… its… I don’t know, i try to remember but then realize that I didn’t ask her name.

“tigersita???” I stood pulling the sheets around my waist covering my nude self, the room isn’t big or something so she won’t be anywhere; it’s a poor hotel after all, 5*5 room and small bath. I open bathroom door to find it empty and that’s when I freaked out.

“tigersita???” my god, where is she? I quickly wore whatever remains from my cloth and went out of the room calling tigersita, a guy laughed at me but I am lest bothered. I went to reception

“I had a girl with me last night, where is she?”

“I don’t know sir”

I burst out in anger “what the fuck you mean??” I grape his collar “answer me where is she?”

“sir I really don’t know, I didn’t saw anyone”

“fuck”

I left in a hurry, where did she gone? Why is she gone? Why she didn’t wait me? Wasn’t I good with her? Did I scare her away? But I guess she enjoyed.... We fucking enjoyed every second. I search all around the poor motel and got nothing, desperately I took a cap back to the hotel.

The ride to the cap was empty, I kept thinking about this girl, why did she was gone? I am sure I didn’t do any wrong, she enjoyed me and I enjoyed her, it was a perfect night, then why…..

Oh god, did she thought it’s a one night stand? I repeat how things got between us and hell fuck me I messed up, well done fucker Sanskar, sure she will understand that, you didn’t speak a word about it after you finished, you didn’t even ask her name.

I can’t believe I am such a bad guy, I thought I will still find her in the morning and we would talk and I will be with her, she made me feel good and warm and happy in just hours so I wanted her, I wanted more of that but I messed it up with my stupidity, Idiot. Fucker.  Asshole.

I stepped to the hotel with heavy heart only to hear a yell

“SANSKAR"

Then I was engulfed in a hug, it was alano

Kabeer: where have you been Sanskar, you made us so worry.

I can see their face filled with concern and questions, but I wasn’t in a mode to answer any of them, so I stepped away and head to the elevator and they followed. They throw many questions and what I am only cable to think of is my tigersita, her hairs, her eyes, her arms, her voice, her words, mia tigersita.

I entered my bedroom and alano still yelling as I throw myself on the couch.

Alano: tell me what the hell wrong with you Sanskar? We have been so worry like shitty hell, where you disappeared, I was about to talk to the cops.

Kabeer: why aren’t you replying Sanskar, come on yaar

Yaar

I remembered her voice calling me yaar, her indian accent was beautifull.