#29

Assalam alikom all girls... my sisters...

Such long time... over a month... but it wasn't any month...

It was holly month... and this story i couldn't keep writing it in that time...

Now holly month left us again and so is eid ...  its time to continou our despacito..

Hope you didn't lose your passion for it

-*-**-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-

Alano

Minutes were as heavy as hours, I didn't know what to do or say and when she stood up and leave I didn't stop her. I have been seeking my true love for all my life, but all I got was several girlfriends who didn't release the true meaning of love, and now I meet her...

Hers words, her describe, everything she said fascinated me and my heart just beat... I repeated her words, her story and mine, I really don't remember her from my collage which sadden me.... Thinking took... I don't know how long but I have decided that I will make this girl mine.

True love come once in life time, and I won't let it slip away from me.

My hands were aching and my mind light up like a bulb, took off my cloth and kept my boxer on, I start to mix my sculpting cement then I let my heart drive my hand to sculpt, I don't know how much time it took but it was night and raining a lot when I looked at my work... a heart broken from top but mended from bottom as two hands is pushing the two parts together, to mend it complete...

"geminate support", efforts from two sides to mend a broken heart. I smiled pleased with what I sculpt now I will sculpt her life and mine.

-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Uttra

After greeting the so cold (called) – note word manipulation – durga Prasad uncle and his family I rest in the room prepared for me. Uncle durga may control his family but not me, to be honest he doesn't care me more than he care his picture in the hall.

When we were kids, he would punish his kids but not me, he care them ... not me, and to that I am bit grateful. Same time sanskar took care of me, he is like the brother i'd have from my blood.

I throw myself to my bed and hugged my old doll puppet, I wish my life didn't have to change that much, I wish to go back in time and be that little girl for longer time, a girl with no hard thoughts but how to be the next awesome singer, which I became.

They call me the multi auty, I sing in hindi or English or French or Spanish, benefits of being expensively educated, I sing slow or fast, I just love singing.

My phone rang, its sam, my friend in NewYork, did I mention that I don't live in india and my main life is in NewYork? Now you know

"hai sam. Yes I arrived... just now... don't worry ok, its just a month, it will be over before you know it. Don't be such a baby... now how is she? Oh really! Send me a video ok.. fine... bye"

I ended the call and minutes later I got a video that made my day indeed. Thunder voice caught me and I looked outside my window, its raining, I used to love rain a lot, but now it only remind me of the worst night in my life... and the best too.

-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-

Sanskar

"swara... swara... talk to me"