#49: Part 1

"put these flowers there"

Said a girl in a white shirt and black jeans as there is many boys and girls wearing same all around her and all have an internal phone set in their ear

"did the lilies arrive?"

"where is the bride now?"

"at the spa"

"no press is allowed before 6 O'clock. It's Mr. Maheshwari orders"

The wedding planning team were everywhere around the maheshwari mansion, placing finals of the grand wedding of the Maheshwari third son.

Upstairs, in sanskar room, he was being massaged by a mal. He was all relaxed and a smile on his face, he was remembering how he had swara last night, the touches, the kisses, the sweet fuck and the hard one, his dick was wiggling at the memories, he had to keep his mouth on hers to stop her from screaming her pleasure out, his bad girl was an indeed screaming moaner...

"Sanskar" the voice of worried laksh cut throw his porn thoughts...

"yes laksh" he replays relaxed, "tension not good in such a day brother"

"for.... Sakes sanskar, be serious, why you still going to?"

"because I know what I am doing"

"tell this to Ragini, here..." laksh handed sanskar his phone and before he spills a yes

"you one son of an asshole, what the fuck you think you doing?" replies a very angry Ragini with full access to curses (Ragini have respect for Annapurna so she never curses with her mention"

"you told me to trust you, you lame dicked fucker, and I am the fuck trying, but if you marry that whorey bitch, I will cut up your dick"

Sanskar unfazed and sooo relaxed "nice to talk to you too Ragini"

"I will show you what nice is you f****** ***** ****** *****" sanskar kept the phone away from his ear waiting for her to finish her curses line while laksh just shook his head with a sigh after mints of cursing sanskar closed the phone to his ear again...

"ready to talk now!"

Ragini huffed her anger "speak"

"did you give my love her present?"

"to the fuck in your ass with the present, what did you do to the girl last night, she doesn't speak but word or two, spacing all the time and eat chocolate with a drooling smile, what the fuck you did?"

Sanskar chuckled "just that"

"fuck you asshole son of..."

"Raginiiiiiii, give her my presents, dress her well, I count on you ok, I want to see my perfect angel... see you at the mandir, take laksh"

Without he waits for her replay he throws the phone to laksh who try to put the phone to his ear but pull way at her loud voice cursing with French nonstop

"will you please calm my sweet, I will talk to you in two mints ok, bye"

Laksh sign the massager to leave them

"what are you up too sanskar?" said laksh

"all good lucky, all good"

"sanskar, don't play with fire"

"Huh... but I am already burned. Just don't worry.. you do your part right?"

"yes I did, it will be one fucking drama"

"wonderful, I love drama... Naagin, rangrasia, ashqbuzz, adaalat.."

"fucker," said laksh

"asshole"