Enough

Warnings: Panic Attack, crying, self-deprecation, friends arguing, guilt, and some yelling

Ship(s): Platonic Romanalogicality, and Platonic Thomas/Joan/Talyn

Virgil clamped a hand over his mouth to muffle his sobs as he rushed quickly up the stairs, tears streaming down his face and Logan shouting after him angrily to come back. He ignored him, slamming the door to his bedroom shut and collapsing on his bed, sobbing into the pillow. He could still hear Logan's shouts ringing in his ears, still see his enraged face as he glared at him with loathing.

"L-Logan, please, I was just looking out for him. I-I didn't mean to-"

"TO WHAT?!" Logan snarled, grabbing Virgil by the front of his black sweatshirt. Virgil didn't try to wrench away, too terrified by the sudden transformation in Logic. The other trait had never looked so livid, and the fact that he was the reason made Anxiety want to scream and cry.

"You've ruined Thomas' life! Joan and Talyn will probably never talk to him again after that stunt you pulled! You're... You're so USELESS!" That was all it took. Tears started to stream down Virgil's face and he shoved Logic away, storming up the stairs.

"No, no, no," Anxiety whimpered, clutching his knees to his chest and whimpering. Their fight wasn't his fault. He made Thomas say something, that was all. Joan, Talyn, and Thomas would make up with each other. It wasn't his fault, it wasn't his fault, it wasn't his fault. Virgil started to tremble and he clutched at the blankets below him, trying to muffle his sobs. He could feel his chest tightening, the air being crushed out of his lungs as he struggled to breath. Virgil started to feel light headed and black spots danced in front of his eyes. Oh dear God, he was so useless he was forgetting how tobreath! Virgil stood up and started pacing, practically ripping his hair out as he tried to calm himself down, knowing no one would be coming to help him. He ruined Thomas life; why would they want to help?! The door suddenly slammed open and Virgil screamed as the loud sound rang in his ears, clamping his hands over his ears and sobbing pathetically. They were here. They were going to tell him how worthless he was, how horrible he was for being so stupid-

"What are you crying for?!"

"Logan, don't yell at him! Please-" Logan cut Patton off with a glare. Virgil's eyes darted between the two before they fell on Roman, and his blood ran cold. The fanciful side, Thomas' hopes and dreams, the one who had vowed to protect them all, glared at Virgil with such loathing he could have sworn his heart stopped in his chest. They all hated him. All three of them. He was alone again.

"AHHH!" Virgil screamed again and stumbled backwards, shaking his head as his entire body trembled violently. Logan and Roman stared at him in shock, both of them looking guilty as Virgil seemed to crumble to pieces in front of them, completely breaking down and sobbing his heart out as he shook violently. Logan's heart leaped into his throat and he surged forward, an arm outstretched to his fellow aspect.

"He's having an episode. Quick-"

"Don't touch him!" Roman said, panicked, throwing an arm out in front of Logan. The logical side reluctantly hung back, staring at Anxiety as he sobbed and trembled, his brows furrowing with guilt. This was his fault. He lost control, let his anger get the best of him. He couldn't just stand there and do nothing as Virgil suffered. Princey and Logic were so focused on stopping one another that they didn't notice Morality sneak past them quietly, fiddling his fingers nervously with a loving smile on his face.

"Hey, kiddo..." Patton murmured, stopping to stand in front of Virgil, who had buried his face in his hands to both hide his tears and muffle his sobs. Roman and Logan snapped to attention, turning to look at Patton with horrified gazes. They both shouted in unison for him to stop, but he ignored them, reaching out.

"It'll all be okay. I'm here," Patton said, making sure keep his voice soft and even as he gently rested his hands on the darker trait's shoulders. Virgil had stopped trembling and was peering at Morality through his fingers with wide, terrified eyes. The sight nearly broke Patton's heart and he had to fight back tears as he pulled Virgil close, pressing his face into his shoulder. Virgil went rigid, his arms tucked uncomfortably between him and Patton's chests.

"It's okay," Patton whispered, and Virgil's body sagged. He had stopped crying, stopped trembling, and he just sort of leaned against Patton, his arms hanging limply at his sides as he was embraced. Roman watched on with wide eyes, his hands raised as they had been when he reached out to grab Patton, completely shocked. Logan was rigid, his eyebrows drawn close together and his hands at his side. He looked defeated, guilty, even depressed. Roman was the first to move, running out of the room, muttering something about grabbing a blanket and some water. Logan hesitantly, oh so hesitantly, stepped forward and joined the hug, wrapping his arms around both of the other trait's and burying his face in Virgil's shoulder.

"I am so sorry, Verge. I didn't mean to make you feel this way," Logic muttered into the thick back fabric, his arms trembling slightly. Virgil removed his head from Patton's shoulder, burying his face in Logan's chest and sniffling softly. Logan swallowed back the lump in his throat and fought against the sting behind his eyes.

"Joan and Talyn called. They felt just as bad as Thomas did about the fight. They said it wasn't his fault," Logan said nervously. He felt Virgil tense and Patton made a move to glare at him, as if to say 'shut your mouth and don't bring that up!' but Logan paid him no mind. "T-They are friends again...all of them...and none of it was your fault. I'm sorry," Logan continued, looking down at Virgil hopefully and tightening his grip on Patton slightly for reassurance. Virgil made no sign of having heard Logan except for tightening his grip on the bespectacled man's shirt and releasing what Logan could explain to be a relieved sigh.

And for Logan, that was enough.