Mul-Tie-Colored

Warnings: Irritation, extreme fluff around the end

Ship(s): Platonic LAMP

Logan stopped talking to cast a sharp glare at Patton and Roman, who were stifling giggles in the middle of their brainstorming.

"Really? Again? Can you please allow me to finish without bursting into fits of-" Logan was once again cut off as Virgil burst out laughing, his shoulders shaking slightly.

"What's so funny?" Logan asked, genuinely confused. None of the others answered, all stifling laughter, and pointed at his tie. Logan looked down to see that his blue tie had been bright pink, the color of bubblegum. Bemused, he looked up at the others and tried to say something to stop them, but their laughter was overpowering.

"Make it blue!" Patton said in a sing-song voice, twirling his finger. Logan's tie became a brilliant shade of turquoise.

"Green!"

"Yellow!"

"Grey!"

"Red!"

"Purple!" And on it went. Logan stood with his lips pursed, one hand poised upwards as he gave up on trying to get the others' attention. They were all laughing so much, having such a good time, he didn't want to ruin that for them. Even Virgil seemed to be enjoying this little game Patton and Roman had started. A small smile tugged at his lips as Virgil turned his tie a brilliant shade of orange and fell back against the wall by the stairs, fighting back giggles and a huge grin. Logan smirked as he suddenly got a brilliant idea. Maybe he could join in on the fun too.

"You're all enjoying this so much, hm? Let's see how you like it!" Logan said, almost cackling. He snapped his fingers and chuckled to himself as the other traits cried out in surprise. Roman's shirt and pants had turned black and his sash was a neon, almost sickly yellow. Patton's pants were orange, his shirt was red, and his cardigan was a deep navy blue. Virgil, on the other hand, looked as if he had been dipped in a vat of hot pink paint. Even his hair, makeup, and skin were tinted pink.

"Oh, it is so on!" Virgil roared as he saw the change in his clothes.

"Color wars! Yay!" Patton cheered, taking advantage of Roman's shock and zapping his clothes vomit-green. And so, chaos ensued. Logan would deny it later, but he didn't regret a single minute of it.