Cuddle Pile

Fandom(s): Sanders Sides, YouTube, Thomas Sanders

Warnings: Touch starvation, self-deprecation, sleep deprivation, and major fluff near the end

Ship(s): Romantic Polyamsanders/LAMP

Logan rubbed his eyes tiredly, walking into the kitchen, shoulders slumped. Today had been rough. He had been unneeded for any of Thomas' current plans, so he'd spent the entire week making new ones. It was....sad, lonely work, and even Logan was willing to admit that right now. He'd been pulling late nights, staying up until nearly 5am. He knew it was all for naught, and his efforts would go unseen and unneeded, but he had to do something to prove his worth. It didn't help that the others had been avoiding him all day. Logan shook his head to chase away such thoughts and quickly started to make himself a mug of coffee to keep him alert so he could finish the rest of his work.

"Logan, there you are! I haven't seen you all day!" Patton said cheerfully, coming up behind the logical trait and wrapping his arms around his waist. Logan's mouth twitched slightly in a grimace and he shivered. He quickly straightened and he pulled away from his happy-go-lucky boyfriend, muttering something about having work to do. Patton's eyebrows furrowed and he tapped his foot, watching Logan slowly make his way up the stairs again. He glanced back into the living room, seeing Virgil and Roman curled up on the couch, watching a Disney film. Patton's heart fluttered at the sight of his two adorkable boyfriends. And then, he got an ingenious idea.

"Ro-Ro! Put in Big Hero Six! Virge, come with me!" the moral side told the other two. Roman lifted his head off Virgil's shoulder sleepily and gave Patton a tired smile before slipping out of the dark trait's arms and heading over to their DVD cabinet. Virgil groaned and got up off the couch, shoving his hands into his pockets and following Patton reluctantly.

Logan had collapsed with exhaustion before he'd even gotten to his bedroom. His legs and back ached and he felt so, so tired. He'd be willing to bet that he could fall asleep right here if he tried. In fact, his heavy eyes had begun to close and he could feel himself drifting off....and then he jerked back awake as he nearly thumped to the ground completely. Sighing, he began to stand, determined to get back to work.

"Ah, Lo, there you are! Come back downstairs!" Patton said eagerly, grabbing Logan by the hand. A jolt of electricity seemed to go through Logan's body and he held back a small gasp, looking at Patton wearily. He shook his head and tried to get his wrist out of Patton's grip halfheartedly. Morality's eyes softened as he saw tears begin to well up in Logan's eyes and he scooped up the other in his arms. Logan gasped and buried his face in Patton's shoulder, gasping and shivering at the sudden contact. It....It felt so good.

"Come on baby, let's go down to the living room," Virgil said softly, reaching around Patton to stroke Logan's forehead and kiss his cheek. Logan's face was wet with tears as he nodded, gripping onto Patton tightly as he began to carry him downstairs. Virgil followed close behind, occasionally giving his bespectacled lover a smile if he looked at him over Patton's shoulder.

Logan felt himself being settled down onto the couch and Patton let go of him. He whined and opened his eyes, tears still falling steadily. Roman looked down at him with sympathy as Patton and Virgil went off to grab some food in the kitchen. Logan let out a small squeak again as Roman took one of his hands and kissed the knuckles gently.

"My darling, why did you not come to us sooner? We could have helped you," Roman whispered, pressing more kisses to Logan's knuckles before settling onto the couch beside me. Logan drew his knees to his chest, burying his head between his knees in shame. He didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve all this love and affection from these three amazing, beautiful people. He should have been working, trying harder and actually getting things done for Thomas, but no. He was wasting his time and being a nuisance instead.

"Get over here and cuddle with us you jerk!" Ah. Virgil had returned. Despite the horrid thoughts clouding his mind, Logan practically lunged at both Roman and Virgil on the couch, lying across Roman, burying his face in the royal's chest, and grabbing Virgil's hand. The touch felt so nice, so warm, so good, and he never wanted it to end. He hummed softly as Virgil began to stroke his hair, running his fingers through it soothingly.

"I brought some cocoa in for later," Patton said quietly, returning to the commons and setting the mugs down on the table. Logan opened his eyes sleepily and made grabby hands at the oldest trait, whining childishly. Patton's eyes filled with tears of joy as he saw how relaxed, how trusting Logan had become. He quickly climbed into Virgil's lap, grabbing the remote and turning on the movie before settling down and resting his head on top of Logan's. The other man sniffled and nuzzled his nose into Patton's hair, smiling happily. Roman and Virgil looked down at their boyfriends fondly before sharing a kiss, and Virgil rested his head on Roman's shoulder. They cuddled and kissed for the next few hours, making sure Logan felt as safe and as loved like he deserved.