Kiss Me?

Warnings: No happy ending, break up
Ship(s): Romantic Moxiety
Human!au
-
Tears rolled down Patton's cheeks as he watched his now ex-boyfriend, Virgil, load everything he owned in his car, eyes still burning with anger. Their last fight had been terrible, so terrible that Virgil decided Patton was too pathetic and immature to uphold a relationship with him. Virgil came back in to say goodbye.

"I hope you'll be okay," Virgil said quietly, his face unnaturally gentle. Patton smiled weakly and nodded. Virgil hesitated before extending a hand to Patton. The older man shook it, lingering a bit. He would never hold Virgil's hands again, never cuddle with him, never stay up until three in the morning to watch Disney movies with him. A few tears slipped down Patton's cheeks and Virgil pulled his hand away. Virgil sighed, patting Patton's shoulder and heading out the door. Virgil unlocked his car and got ready to get in and drive away.

"WAIT!" Patton shouted, running out after him. Virgil sighed softly and stood, keeping his back to Patton. The bespectacled man rushed up to him, hot, angry tears rolling down his cheeks. "Can you just kiss me? one last time? that's all I ask!" Patton pleaded, grabbing Virgil's arm. Virgil stared at him for a moment, frozen.

"No." And then he was gone.