Meeting a dragon

Izuku walked down the street from his high school. It was another normal day for him. Izuku wants to school and was bullied since he didn't have a quirk. It barely phased Izuku. The bullying happened so often that he honestly just stopped caring. As he walked to his apartment he passed by the woods that he and Kacchan would sneak into. As he passed by he felt something. Izuku couldn't really explain it but it was like some outside force was telling him to enter the woods. So he did.

As Izuku walked through the woods he kept on trying to figure out why he came into the woods in the first place. As he thought about it he stopped paying attention to where he was going. That's when Izuku bumped into something big and green. As Izuku looked at what he bumped into he froze. There in front of him was a dragon.

"Human out of what hole did thou crawl?" Asked the dragon

Izuku crawled backward a little bit. He wanted to run but he stopped when he saw a sword sticking out of the dragon. After a few moment of starting the dragon noticed.

"Alas I an going to die. How tragic that the last thing a see is a miserable human."

Izuku got up and walked around the dragon until he was in front of the sword.

"Do you want me to pull that out?" Asked Izuku

"What no if a human touches God's sword they'll lose their mind." Ask the dragon said this Izuku was already gripping the sword

"I really don't believe in God, because if he did exist he wouldn't have given such a crappy life." Said Izuku as he pulled the sword out. The dragon looked surprised. Izuku then saw down in front of the dragon.

"Why did you save me human. I am thankful but in my world humans would never help a dragon."

"Well, what kind of hero would I be if I just left you here to die. Also, how did you get stabbed with that sword?" Asked Izuku

"I was defeated in battle against the gods and barely escaped to this." Said the dragon

"Wait you escaped to this world your friends and family must be worried sick about you. Said Izuku

"Family, friends." Whispered the dragon. "Back in my world I did not have any family or friends, I was all alone in my world just like how I am here."

"Well if you don't have anywhere to go would you like to live with me, Mrs. Dragon?" Asked Izuku extending a hand

The dragon's eyes widened. She then turned into orange light, before turning into a beautiful girl. The girl was taller than Izuku. She had long yellow which was pink at the end. The dragon girl also had red eyes horns and a green tail. The dragon girl had on a brown cloak with nothing underneath. Upon seeing that Izuku looked away blushing.

"I would love." Said the dragon girl taking Izuku's hand.

"Ok I'm Izuku."

"My name's Tohru."

The two began to walk out of the woods and toward Izuku's apartment.

"Excuse me hum... I mean Izuku I do not know anything about this world would you mind telling me about it?" Asked Torhu.

Izuku explained his world to Tohru.

"I see so in this world magic isn't a thing instead people have special powers called quirks."

"Yes, also Tohru can please put something on." Said Izuku looked away from the dragon girl

Tohru looked around and saw a maid cafe and then suddenly had on a maid uniform. Upon seeing this Izuku blushed again but less than before. "Well I guess that's better," Izuku said under his breath