Demon Dragon vs Fire and Ice

(Skip over the other fights since I know you want to see Izuku's fights. Also all fights that aren't shown happen the same way as in the anime. Izuku pov)

I walk into the ring and look at my opponent. I'm fighting Shoto Todoroki. We both star at each other.

"Remember Midoriya. I said I would show you no mercy if we were to fight." Todoroki tells me

"I don't want your mercy. I just want a good fight between the two of use." I tell the double sided boy "So you better not hold anything back." I tell him

Todoroki remains silent. Then Present Mic comes over the loudspeaker

"THE NEXT MATCH IS IZUKU MIDORIYA VS SHOTO TODOROKI. THIS FIGHT IS GONNA BE GOOD SO I WOULDN'T BLIND IF I WERE YOU. YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS A MOMENT OF THIS FIGHT!" Present mic shouts "SO BEGIN!" The teacher shouts

Hearing the ok to go at it Todoroki sends a wave of ice at me. In response I inhale and unleash my fire breath. Our two attacks collide and cancel each other out. However I see even more ice coming toward me. I jump back and inhale before unleashing more of my fire breath. It melts the ice but as soon as the ice melts more takes its place. I jump up but the ice manages to freeze part of my leg. I charge up my dragon magic into my arm and punch down at the ice shattering it. As I land I see Todoroki. His breath is cold since I can see it and I see a little bit of ice covering the right side of his body.

"With out a doubt you are strong Midoriya but there are flaws with your quirks." The double boy tells me. "While your fire breath is a perfect counter for my ice, you need to inhale to use it. During those brief openings is when you're most open for attacks. As for your strength I have the advantage there. I'm able to keep you at a distance and create ice walls to stop your punches. I'm sorry to say this Midoriya but you can't win."

I stand up and eye Todoroki. As I look at him I notice something. He's shivering. 

"Oh really, I can't win? How about you. You're shivering. Your body may be more resilient to the cold but there's still a limit to how cold your body can get isn't there." As I say this I can see Todoroki grit his teeth. "However. couldn't you fix that by using your fire? Your fire would warm up your right side while your ice would cool down your left side. Please correct me if I'm wrong." I say to Todoroki

"You don't under stand. My fire is my father's quirk and he's nothing but a scum bag. So I'll never use my left side!" Todoroki yells as he shoots a massive wave of ice at me.

"Well if you're not willing to use your fire, then you're asking for an endurance match!" I shout back as I charge more of my dragon magic into my arm and punch toward the ice wave, shattering it. "Lets see what happens first. Are you gonna get me with your ice or you gonna pass out from hypothermia!"

The two of use continue to launch attack after attack at one another. Todoroki would shoot ice at me and I'd either shatter it or melt it. After doing this 6 times I got bored. As I shatter another ic wave I charge up dragon magic into my legs. As Todoroki sends another ice wave at me I jump forward and crash right through it. 

"You see Todoroki you'll never be able to become a hero if you only use half YOUR quirk's power! Also your reasoning for why you won't use your quirks full power is stupid. So what if your dad has a fire quirk. You don't have his quirk, because your quirk is YOUR'S! IT'S YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!" I shout as I punch Todoroki in the chest. 

Todoroki goes flying and just barely avoids being knocked out of bonds. I charge at Todoroki but I'm stopped when fire erupts from where Todoroki stands. As the fire slightly dies down I see Todoroki with his left side completely engulfed in flames.