Field Trip

Izuku sits on a bus in the back as he face time Tohru and Kanna

"It sucks you had to go in some feild trip as soon as he were done with your internship." Tohru complains

"Sorry, but when I get back we'll gonna go on a nice date you and I." Izuku replies.

Tohru's eyes light up when she hears the words date.

"Have fun Izuku." Kanna says as she squeezes into view.

"Thanks Kanna. I'll take you to play ground or something when I get back." Kanna's eyes then light

The bus begins to stop and Izuku notices that. "Oh looks like we made it to where ever we're going. I'll call you later." Izuku says

"Alright Izuku be safe and come back to me." Tohru says to her beloved Izuku.

"I will." Izuku says as he hangs up and puts his phone into his pocket and walks out of the bus.

"Wow so pretty." Uraraka says as she looks out at the forest.

"Yeah it it beautiful." Kendou chimes in.

"Where the hell is a bathroom when you need one!" Denki shouts

Izuku looks out at the forest from the cliff. "I can't even see the camp from here!" Izuku shouts as he looks at the almost endless forest

"I can't wait for camp!" Mina cheers with a mini dance.

Kirishima joins in the dance before Aizawa comes out of the bus. Looks into the sky Aizawa sighs.

"Long time no see Eraserhead." Says a female voice.

Class 1A looks over and sees three people. Two are in cat outfits and then there's a small child.

"Hello Mandalay." Aizawa says with a sigh.

"Wow it's the Wild Pussy Cats. They're a team of four that specialize in moutain rescue. They've been heroes since we were kids. This year marks their." Izuku doesn't get to finish since the blue cat girl grabs his face.

"I'm 18 at heart."

"That's sad." Everyone says in their heads.

"Alright everone I'm Mandalay and the blue cat is Pixie-bob. We own this whole strech of land the camp is all the way out there." The cat heroine explians.

"Wait then why did we stop all the way up here?" Momo asks

"I think we already know the answer to that." Tsuyu says out loud

"No that can't be right." Sero says but the grin on Aizawa's face proves them all wrong.

"Run!" Denki shouts as him and Mina make a mad dash for the bus and the rest of class 1A follows.

Just then Class 1B walk out their bus.

"It's class 1A." Tetsu Tetsu say.

"Why are they running?" Pony asks

"Save yourselves!" Iida shouts hoping to warn class 1B and save them

However it's to late as Pixie-Bob jumps between them and the bus and uses her quirk to control the earth and throw both classes over the cliff.