A Goodbye

(Izuku pov)

Well the sport festival was fun while it lasted but unforgivably all good things must come to an end. However I loved the ending ceremony. Iida, Bakugou, and I were all on pedestals. I'm in second place, Bakugou is second place with chains holding him in place, and Iida is in third place.

Bakugou was thrashing around but couldn't move very well due to the chains holding him in place and his scream were muffled by a gag he has on.

I'd be lying if I said that it didn't make me want to laugh. However I held it in so I wouldn't look like a jerk. As the three of us stood there we hear a loud laugh before All Might comes falling from the sky and lands in front us.

"And here's the number 1 hero to deliver the meddles to the top three students!" Present Mic shouts

"Yes I am here to deliver the meddle to the top 3 students. Now lets start with Tenya Iida who ranked third." All Might says while walking over to Iida.

"Young Iida you showed impressive skills in both planning and usage of your quirk. In time you'll become a remarkable hero. However you should try loosing up" All Might says

"Thank ypu for the praise All Might and I will try to be less up tight." Iida says with a bow as All Might puts a bronze medal around Iida's neck

All Might then walks over the Bakugou who is still thrashing around like he's an inmate on death row. "Is all this really necessary?" All Might asks as he removes Bakugou's gag.

"DEKU I'LL FU##### KILL YOU. I'LL KILL YOU SO HARD YOUR ASS WON'T EVEN LIVE AGAIN IN THE NEXT FU#### LIFE! THEN I'LL..." Bakugpu's shouting is cut off by All Might by putting Bakugou's gag back on.

"Ok looks like it is necessary." All Mights says as he puts the silver meddle around Bakugou's neck.

"Now for Izuku Midoriya who came it first place." All Might says. "Young Midoriya you showed an amazing understand of your quirk, you showed impressive battle planing, you showed compassion, and even helped those you fought against. I have no doubt you'll become an amazing hero. You may even surpass me and become the number 1 hero." All Might tells Izuku.

Hearing this made Bakugou thrash around even harder than before but while Iida scooted away a small bit All Might and I just ignored the explosive teen.

"Continue to grow and improve young hero." All Might tells Izuku

"I-I will All Might!" I shout as All Might puts the gold medal around Izuku's neck.

"This concludes the sports festival. Now everyone say it with me. You all know the words." All Might says

"Plus Ultra/Thanks for doing a good job!..... What that was the perfect moment to say plus ultra All Might!" The crowd yells

"But everyone did such a good job." All Might says with an embarrassed tone.

(Scene change. Common area)

As I walk I look down at my meddle. "I think this is real gold." I say

"YOUNG LORD/IZUKU!" Ashiya and Tohru shout as they tackle me to the ground "Congratulation you won!"

"Thank......you." I manage to say dispute having almost no air in his lungs.

"Come on you two Izuku shouldn't be on the ground right now he just won the sport festival." Lucoa tells the two

"Ah you're right Madame Lucoa. Izuku should be nowhere near the ground. For he is a champion and a prince!" Ashiya yells as he and Tohru get off of me.

As I sits up a certain kawaii dragon comes over to me and hugs my arm. I look down at Kanna and smile as I place my hand on her hand and begin to rube her head.