Demonic Protector

"Aaaaahhhhh. This feels nice." Izuku says as he relaxes his muscles in the hot springs. "I need to take Tohru to one of this," Izuku says to himself

"Tell me about it. This truly relaxes the muscles." Iida informs his classmates.

"Yeah know when you really think about it this is the first time Mr. Aizawa has let us relax under his supervision." Denki chimes in

"You're right but we are training to be heroes," Sero tells everyone.

As they relax a scream could be heard. Looking behind them they could see the small boy from before falling from the top of the wall. In the blink of an eye, Izuku jumps out of the water and catches the boy before he could hit the ground.

"Wow, nice save Midoriya," Kirishima says as she walks over to Izuku

"You should take him back to Mandalay and Pixie-bob. In case he has some kind of injury." Todoroki says to Izuku

Midoriya nods as he runs to find Mandalay to get the small boy checked up on.

(Scene change. Mandalay's room)

The small child sits on the couch with a wet towel over his forehead.

"Thanks for bringing him here," Mandalay says with a smile

"No problem. But who is this kid? I've seen him a few times but just never asked." Izuku says to the cat heroine.

"Oh, this my cousin's son Kouta. He's living with me now." Mandalay explains

"Can I ask another question?" Izuku asks

"Sure," Mandalay responds

"Why does he hate heroes?" Izuku as to Mandalay's surprise.

"How'd you figure that out?" Mandalay asks the green hair demon dragon.

"During my internship, I learned a part of my quirk is the ability to sense negative emotions." Izuku partially lies.

He had to admit that if it wasn't for his training with Grim he'd have no idea about any of his demonic power. Like his magic circles, negative emotion sensor, and immunity to normal fire.

"Well, you see Kouta didn't have a normal childhood. Both his parents were heroes but one day they were killed in the line of duty by a villain. If his parents weren't heroes they'd still be here so Kouta blames being a hero for the death of his parents." Mandalay explains. "He also doesn't seem to like me that much either. After all, I'm a hero too."

"I didn't know. That's terrible that someone so young had to experience that." Izuku says while looking down in sorrow.

(Next day)

Izuku is working out his body and trying to use more of his demon magic. "Good thing Grim gave me these seals. They really make it easy to use only my demonic." Izuku says as he places the seal on his body.

These seals cut off Izuku's ability to tap into his dragon magic for 12 hours. Once on, nothing can take it off, not even Izuku himself. With these Izuku's demon magic would increase twice as fast than it would normally.

Minutes turn to hours as Izuku destroying boulders using his demonic strength and soon the daylight fades, resulting in darkness engulfing the forest.

Taking notice of the darken sky Izuku turns to return to the camp only to be met by Kouta. The child grits his teeth and looks away from Izuku.  "I know why you hate heroes and I can't blame you for your hate. If I was your possession, I'd hate heroes too. So I won't stay around, seeya." Izuku says as he walks past Louta but quickly a strange smell entires his noise. Sniffing a few times Izuku turns to the forest only to see a blue glow and smoke, lots of smoke/. "Kouta, did you Pussy Cats say anything about a bound fire tonight?" Izuku asks as he looks at the smoke