How I Met Your Dragon

Izuku sits at a table across from his mother. Kana is on Izuku's lap and Izuku is petting the dragon loli's head. Izuku then looks up at his mom.

"So when did you get here?" Izuku asks

"I arrived about a day ago," Koybashi replies. "I was very surprised when I found multiple ladies and a dude living in my son's apartment."

"At first I thought I had the wrong address or you moved apartments. However, once I introduced myself tour maid became excited and welcomed me in." Koybashi explains

"I didn't think I'd meet Izuku's mother so quickly," Tohru says a bit embarrassed.

"It was quite the show." Koybashi laughs

(Flashback. Koybashi pov)

I had just arrived at my son's apartment. I wanted to tell him I'd be moving into an apartment complex 2 blocks away.

The reason for this is because my husband informed me that our son was feeling lonely without parents close by. So I decided to move closer to my son.

"This is it," I say while looking at my son apartment door. I knock and wait for a few moments. However, on the other side of the door, I don't hear my son's voice. I hear female voices.

The door opens and I see a girl in a maid outfit. She has horns red eyes and blonde hair with pink tips.

She looks at me without saying anything for a good second. "Can I help you?" She asks me with a smile.

"Oh hello, I'm Koybashi Midoriya. I'm looking for my son Izuku Midoriya. Did he move apartments rooms or anything?" I ask

In a flash, the girl with horns took my hand and looked into my eyes. Her eyes have stars in them and a bigger smile forms on her face.

"You're Izuku's mother!" She shouts "It's an honor to meet you, miss. Your son isn't here right now, but please come in." The girl says

As she shakes my hand rapidly I notice her large boobs bouncing up and down. "Izuku what are doing?" I ask myself in my mind as she drags me inside.

Once inside I see a small child with horns, blue eyes, and white and purple hair. Next, to her, I see a woman with closed eyes, horns, yellow, green, and blue hair, and impossible boobs. Then her closing. They're skimpy in the broadest definition.

"So do you all look this unrealistic?" I ask

"Come again?" Tohru asks

"Oh, nothing," I replied

"Well then I'm Tohru, Izuku's personal dragon maid this is Kanna."

"Oh god, she's not lying," Koybashi says in her mind

(Kanna) Hello

(Tohru) This Lucoa.

(Lucoa) Hey there

(Tohru) And that's fafnir

(Fafnir) ......... Damn he countered

(Koybashi) Well, I'm Izuku's mother. I'm Koybashi Midoriya.

(Back to present. Third person pov)

"And that son is how I met your dragon," Koybashi says to her son

"Wait how'd you find out Tohru us a dragon?" Izuku asks surprised and shocked

"Simple I used my quirk," Koybashi replies in a dull voice

(Koybashi Midoriya. Quirk: Lie detector. Koybashi can tell when someone lying just by looking at them. Perfect quirk for a parent. You always know who ate the last cookie)