Explosive Victory

Izuku's eyes open. Looking to his left he sees an unconscious Todoroki. Picking himself up Izuku is greeted by Recovery Girl.

"Looks like your up sonny. How are you feeling?" Recovery girl asks

"A little sore, but other then that I feel great." Izuku replies. "Also if you don't mind me asking, who won the match?"

"You won sonny and you were very impressive." Recovery girl tells Izuku

Izuku smiles and the looks at Todoroki.

"I hope our fight helps you except your other half." Izuku says in his head.

Izuku got out of his bed and saw that Recovery Girl was holding a new PE uniform.

"Your gonna need this Sonny. Your last one was badly burned in your fight with Todoroki." Recovery Girl informs Izuku

Looking down Izuku sees that he's still wearing his burned PE outfit. Izuku takes the new uniform from Recovery Girl and thanks her. Pulling the curtains over himself Izuku puts on his new uniform and then once it's on he makes his way to the stand to watch the other fights. Once Izuku made it to the stand s his classmates welcomed him back with excitement.

"Midoriya you were awesome!" Denki says

"Yeah you turned into a dragon for a few seconds." Tsuyu calmly says

"I can believe you have that kind of power!" Uraraka shots while grabbing Deku's arm

"Yeah you were amazing!" Kendou also shouts while grabbing Izuku's other arm

Izuku blushed due to the two females clinging to his arms. Little did he know on the far side of the stadium Ashiya, Kanna, and Lucoa were having to hold back Tohru form attacking the two girls clinging to Izuku.

"Where's Kirishima and Kacchan?" Izuku ask

"Oh they're currently fighting." Momo says while pointing to the arena

Izuku looks at the arena and sees his two friends fighting it out. Kirishima hardened his skin to the maximum degree to protect himself from Bakugou's attacks. However Bakugou didn't let up and unleashed explosion after explosion on kirishima. Soon Kirishima's skin just couldn't take it anymore and gave out. Unable to harden his skin anymore Bakugou unleashed one final explosion knocking Kirishima out cold. As Kirishima was hauled off to Recovery girl Iida stood up from his seat.

"Midoriya you we should get down there. We're the next ones to battle." Iida said pushing bring his glasses up. Izuku smirked and nodded

(Scene change to inside arena)

"ONE THE LEFT WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA AND ONE THE RIGHT IS IIDA TENYA!" Present Mic shouts "NOW BEGIN!"

Once present mic gave the ok to fight Iida rockets off and begins to zoom around Izuku and attack from multiple angels. Izuku is barely able to block Iida's attacks. Hell some of Iida's kicks hit Izuku. As Izuku is pushed back he soon finds himself right on the edge of the battle ground. One more kick and Izuku will be knocked out of bounds.

Iida rockets toward Izuku, ready to send the bush hair dragon out of bounds. However with a sudden burst of flames Izuku was back in his dragon force form. Izuku quickly caught Iida's leg and throw Iida cross the ring. As Iida flew across the ring Izuku jumped after him. As Iida fell to the floor he quickly picked himself. See Izuku coming at him Iida's engines let out a bright blue friend and sent a kick toward. I return Izuku sent a slightly flaming punch at Iida.

"RECIPRO Burst!" Shouts Iida as his kick rushes upward toward Izuku

"DEMON DRAGON IRON FIST!" Izuku shouts