Party Time

Izuku ran out of his room with tears of joy filling his eyes. Izuku ran at Tohru and jump hugged her. Tohru spun around due to Izuku's jump hug. When the two stopped spinning Tohru looked down to see a crying but still happy Izuku.

"Tohru I did it! I made it into U.A and it's all thanks to you." Said Izuku crying in joy.

Tohru hugged Izuku back. Upon feeling the hug Izuku became tired. After half a minute Tohru noticed that Izuku had fallen asleep in her arms. Tohru smiled and began to carry Izuku bridal style to his bed.

(Next morning 3rd person)

Izuku woke up the next morning in his bed. Izuku picked himself up and walked out the bedroom door and saw Kanna siting on the floor with her tail plugged into a power outlet. Her eyes slowly opened and she moved her head to meet Izuku's gaze.

"Kanna what are you doing?" Asked Izuku

"Back in my world I drew my magic from electricity and Lady Tohru told me that theses things (points to an outlet) give electricity to anything that's plugged into it. So I'm recharging my magic." Replided Kanna as her tail came out of the outlet and turned back into a pink puff ball.

"Ok then. Just bon't unplug anything with out asking me first." Said Izuku as he looked around for Tohru.

Izuku saw Tohru on the phone. Tohru then noticed him and then whispered something into the phone before turning to Izuku.

"Good morning Izuku." Said Tohru happier than usual.

"Good morning Tohru. Who were you talking to on the ph.." Izuku stopped speaking when he felt something in his chest. He looked down to see Kanna.

"Izuku I'm hungry." Said Kanna nipping on his shirt

"Well if your hungrey we should probably have some breakfast

"Well if your hungrey we should probably have some breakfast." Said Izuku

"Don't worry I'll take care of it." Said Tohru

"Wait Lady Tohru I want to try Izuku's cooking. You said it was really good." Said Kanna

Tohru lookes at Izuku wanting to see what he thought of it. Izuku began to pet Kanna. "Dont worry I'll make breakfast, but Tohru I want to know who were talking to on the phone once I'm done."

"Ok." Said Tohru

(5 minutes later. Breakfast is already on the table. 3rd person)

"A party?" Asked Izuku

"Ya I wanted to celibrate your exceptance into U.A, so I called a few of my old friends and they said they could make it." Replied Tohru

"Ok that sounds fun." Said Izuku

"So are gonna invite anyone Izuku?" Aksed Kanna

Izuku stayed slilent. Tohru then want on to say that he can invite a few of his friends so it won't be wierd since her friends are all dragon.