Unleash The Demon

Izuku woke the next morning feeling energized. However he also found himself in between Luccoa's boobs.

"AAAAHHHHH!" Screamed Izuku pushing himself away from Luccoa but at the same time falling off the bed.

Luccoa slowly woke up rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong Izu?"

"W-why are you in my bed?" Asked Izuku crawling up agenst the wall.

"Did you not want me in your bed? I thought every teenage boy dreamed of having a women with my type of body in their bed." Said Luccao as she crawled toward Izuku

Luccoa was now right in front of Izuku. She pushed her boobs onto Izukus face so only his eyes were showing.

"Come on Izu. I know you want my body." Said Luccoa

Izuku face was super red. He didn't want to blink incase Luccoa tried something but evenchly his eyes forced themselves shut. When he opened his eyes agian. Tohru was where Luccoa was. Tohru was kneeling down infront of Izuku.

"What are you doing Izuku? If you don't hurry you'll be late for school." Laughed Tohru as she stood up and walked out of Izuku's room.

Izuku was very confused. He knew Luccoa was in his room. As he turned his head to look for Luccoa he found her. To his left he found Luccoa planted deep into the wall. Most likely that was Tohru's doing. Izuku stood up, grabbed his uniform and ran into the bathroom to change.

Izuku came out of the bathroom in his uniform. He ate the breakdest that Tohru made for him. As he ate Fanir asked him something.

"Izuku who is this Lufiar character? He has the high score on all your games." Asked Fafnir

"Oh Luficar is just my uncle's gamer tag." Said Izuku. As Izuku answered Fafnir returned to his game.

Once Izuku was finished his breakfest he got ready to open a portal to U.A but was stopped by Kanna. "Izuku, when you're done school can you take me to the park?" Asked Kanna with big puppy dog eyes

Izuku put his hand on Kanna's head. "Sure thing. Once I get home I'll take you to the park for as long as you'd like." Said Izuku

Hearing this filled Kanna with joy. Kanna then got out of Izuku's way and let him open a portal.

"Oh ya Tohru when you get a chance can you take Luccoa out of that wall and fix the wall." Said Izuku

"You got it." Said Tohru happily

Izuku walked through the portal arriving in class 1A. Izuku took his seat and waited for class to start. As the rest of Izuku's class came into the room they all sat down.

(Izuku's point of view)

As the rest of my class came into the room they all started talking. Kiroshima can up to me and complemented me on how I did in the combat training yesterday. Tordoroki just sat down in silence, while Bakugou glared daggers into my back. I didn't pay much mind to this. After about five minutes Mr. Aizawa came into the room.

"Alright everone we're going to the USJ today for rescuse training. Wearing you're hero Costume is option. So hurry up and meet me outside." Said Aizawa as he walked out of the room

After Aizawa left we all went to the changing room and changed into our hero costumes.

(Scene change to on the bus. Brought by chibi Tohru trying to get a chibi Luccoa out of the wall)

I sat on the bus in between Kendou and Tsuyu

"Excuse me Izuku. I say what's on my mind and I have to say your quirk is pretty wierd." Said Tsuyu