Training the Demon

"Wait you're the one who voted for me?" Izuku asks shocked

"Of course who else is gonna be able to help you improve your magic." Grim says with a shrug of his shoulders. "I mean your dad could but he doesn't show up until after the All Might vs All For One fight." Grim whispers.

"What was that last part?" Izuku asks

"Don't worry about it, the fourth wall is beyond you." Grim says as he throws his cloak to the side revealing he's wearing a leather outfit.

"What's the fourth wall?" Izuku asks growing more confused by the second

"Wow you don't lessen very well do you. I said don't worry about." Grim says while getting right in Izuku's face.

"Sorry." Izuku quickly says

"Don't worry about it, any way I have a little present for you." Grim says with a smile as he quickly lifts up Izuku's shirt and puts a seal on Izuku's stomach.

"W-what is this?" Izuku asks. "I can't feel my magic?" Izuku says in shock

"Correction, you can't feel your dragon magic." Grim corrects the bush hair teen. "I noticed during the sport festival you used your dragon magic much more then your demon magic and the fact you can't feel your demon magic shows me we have a lot of work to do." Grim say. "Now I'm gonna train you like how my mom trained me and how I trained Jaune."

"Ok who's Juane. Gah!" Izuku doesn't get to finish since he's punched in the gut by Grim.

"You're gonna improve by fighting someone way stronger than you. You'll improve if you don't want to get hurt. Also since you can't use dragon magic this'll force you to use your demon magic. So try to survive Izuku." Grim says as he charges Izuku

Stepping back Izuku inhales only to remember that he can't use his dragon magic and therefore no fire breath.

"Shit." Izuku states before getting kneed in the stomach by Grim. Izuku is sent crashing through the concession booth with a crash.

"Come now boy. I expected more from the son of Satan." Grim says slowly walks toward Izuku.

"You know my dad?" Izuku asks

"Yup was one of his three generals back in ente isla." Grim shrugs. "However now isn't the time for exposition. Now it's time for you to get stonger." Grim states

Izuku jumps toward Grim attempts to kick him but the demon side steps Izuku and punches him in the gut again before chopping the back of his neck.

As Izuku slams into the ground he struggles to get back up. "Damn. He hits a truck. No being hit by a truck would hurt less than this." Izuku thinks to himself.

As Izuku get back on his feet he sees Grim sitting at a table with a pair of glasses on and multiple papers laid out in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Izuku asks

"Well it was taking you so get up I figure I'd my taxes out of the way." Grim says while taking his glasses off. "That's right readers I'm one of those types character."

"Who are you even talking to?" Izuku asks, but in a flash Grim appears in front of him and flips him over his shoulder and through a wall.

As Izuku lays there Grim looks down on him. "Come on even Jaune did better than you and your supposed to be the main character of tjis fanfiction." Grim says with a sigh.

"Everything hurts." Izuku says with a grown.

"Good use that pain. You don't want to be in that much pain again do you? Well unless your Drakness but this od My Hero X Dragon maid, not Konosuba" Grim says