three

Justin

"What up man!" Fredo said after I opened the door and bro-hugged me.

"Hey" I said and hugged Ryan next.

"Hello Justy" Ava came in next and I rolled my eyes at the same old pet name. I hated it but only Ava called me that.

"So, where's Valerie?" She said and I cleared my throat.

"About that, first, you turned out to be smarter than I thought. Second, thanks though, the date went pretty well, Val is amazing and answering your question, she's on her way" I said and grinned.

Actually, I haven't been in contact with her since morning and she hasn't either. I'm quite afraid she's going to stand up on me.

"Val huh? I see there's a lot of progress already" She said and I smirked more.

"I'll be at the pool" She said and I nodded.

All of them went to the pool and I started pacing around the room, should I call her? Or would that be too desperate?

No, I shouldn't, I should probably make up something and tell Ava she isn't co-

My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell and I rushed to the door and opened it.

When I did, I saw Valerie in a black cover up and denim shorts, he long hair left open and she took her sunglasses off.

"I'm sorry, I had trouble finding the place, am I too late?" She asked worriedly.

So I tore my eyes off her body and decided to stop staring.

"No no, that's alright I know it's a little confusing, you could've called me" I said and let her in.

"No, I had the GPS on, I just never came around here so I got confused, I'm not really good with roads" she said and observed how her face had no makeup but she was still glowing.

"Let's go to the pool, Ava and my friends are already here" I said.

"Oh yeah" She said and walked beside me as I led her to the pool.

Suddenly I felt her hand hold my arm and I stiffened.

Was her touch really something or was it just because I haven't felt feminine touch in a while.

I think it's the second option. And I was glad she did that because when we finally stepped out, Fredo and Ryan started staring at us.

I had to get my breath in control and ignore the tingles I felt because of her touch.

"So this is the Valerie you were talking about Ava?" Ryan said.

"Yes Ryan, this is Valerie, Val, this is Ryan and That's Alfredo" I said pointing at each.

"Fredo for short" He quickly cut in making Valerie giggle.

Embarassing freinds.

"We've been friends since childhood" I said and she smiled at them.

"Hi Ryan, Hi Fredo, nice to meet y'all" She said.

"Hey Val!" Ava said and waved enthusiastically.

"Hey Ave!" Valerie waved back grinning at her.

Looks like the girls are good friends already.

I then led Valerie to the deck chair and she let go of my hand to place her stuff on the chair and I realised that I was holding my breath so I exhaled heavily.

I was so busy catching my breath until I saw her getting rid of her cover up revealing the red bikini she was wearing underneath and my breath got caught again.