eight

Justin

Twelve days. A week and a half. That's how long its been since the day me and Valerie kissed and I was a total asshole towards her. 

I haven't seen her after that at all, not even called or texted her and I feel horrible everyday.

I should just call her and apologize again. I grabbed my phone and debated on whether I should text her or call her but before I came to a conclusion, the bell rang.

I opened it and Ava, Fredo and Ryan made their way in.

"We've got movies, pizza for dinner and soda" Fredo said and they plopped down on the couch.

"Were you alone?" Ryan asked.

"Well, I've been living here alone since I was eighteen" I said.

"No, I mean, I thought you'd have Valerie over" He said and I shrugged.

"Well, she was here yesterday" I lied.

"Why don't you call her over too?" Ava said.

"Yeah, she's a beautiful sight to keep watching" Fredo said and I threw a pillow at him.

"I don't know if she'll come..." I said.

"Is my OTP having a fight?" Ryan said.

"What no! okay fine, I'll go call her" I said and went inside the kitchen with my phone and nervously tapped her contact and called her.

I got more and more nervous with every ring of the phone as she didn't pick up.

I waited too long but she didn't pick up so I was about to hang up but heard the rings stop.

"Hey, sorry I was in the bathroom" She said.

"Oh no, its alright" I said and there was a long awkward pause.

"So..." She trailed off.

"Uh, y-yeah, I called to ask if you c-can come over at my place right now? I mean, Ava, Fredo and Ryan are here, they got movies with them" I said.

"Ummm" She trailed off and I prepared myself for the rejection coming my way.

I deserve it.

"Can I come there in fifteen? I just got out of a shower" She said and I exhaled the breath I was holding.

"Yeah yeah, sure" I said.

"Okay" She said and hung up. Shit, that was scary.

I walked back into the living room where the three of them had already started the movie.

"She's coming over in fifteen" I said and laid down on the couch.

I could barely concentrate on the movie since I was too nervous to face Valerie after what happened. I know I have to apologize to her but I'm so scared. I know she's still mad at me because she still didn't call me by one of those silly names.

The bell rung and I shot up from my place.

"I'll get it" I said and straightened my t-shirt as I walked. I ran my fingers through my hair before opening the door.

She was wearing a simple white blouse and high waist jeans but she still managed to look so mesmerizing in it.