twenty eight

*Warning: suicidal and abusive content, read only if comfortable*

---

Justin

There were loud thuds on the door that woke me up. I looked beside me and saw Chaz snoring.

I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

"Who's it?" I asked.

"Justin it's me!" I heard Valerie's voice.

I knew it, I knew she won't be able to wait. 

I opened the door and saw her standing there in her satin night gown while she clutched on to my notebook.

"Val, what are you-

"Justin I can't wait now, I need to know" She said and grabbed my arms.

"What happened to Eve? Where is she and what did you do?!" She asked.

"Val, I told you we'll talk in the morning" I said and she shook her head.

"No! I want to know now, I've waited long enough Justin" She said and I grabbed her arms back.

"Okay okay, not here, let's go somewhere else" I grabbed her hand and Shut the door after I stepped out.

I led her to the elevator and we went down to the park. I sat her down on a bench and sat down next to her. 

I swallowed before my hand raised to tuck her hair behind her ear. Here goes nothing.

"Before I tell you anything, I want you to know that you have every right to hate me after this but if possible, please try to remember that I didn't know what I was doing back then, and you will get your answers to why I decided to break us up, because I don't want you to be another Eve" I said and she nodded.

"Eve Eastwood, my girlfriend since late high school, my first everything. She was an orphan who lived with her uncle. We became friends and in no time we fell crazily in love with each other. I was so madly in love that I had Dad buy me an apartment of myself when I turned eighteen and I had Eve move in there with me. And that ceiling of my bedroom, I made it for her because her favorite thing was lay down and look at the stars" I said and took a pause before continuing.

"Our relationship was perfectly healthy, my parents were quiet surprised that two teenagers who moved in together so soon were managing a serious relationship so easily. But it was always easy for us. I was in love with her and she loved me back just as much. but after a while, that crazy, mad, immense love stared to make me possessive and not in a cute way....." I trailed off and swallowed.

"I-I became a monster, an abusive ruthless monster" I said and earned a loud gasp from her. I didn't even dare to look at her anymore as my hands gripped onto hers tightly hoping she won't just get up and run away.

"I started off as a normal boyfriend who got pissed because I saw her talking and laughing with this guy at the club, she's wasn't cheating on me or anything, its just that I hated her around the presence of any other man. But soon one night, my yells and screams turned into slaps and punches and after the first night, I thought she'd leave me but she didn't....she stayed" 

"She told me I was like that just in the moment, and it was true, the next morning, I'd wake up and see her bruised body and I'd feel horrible. She told me it's okay and that she'd wait for me to get myself out of this. But it just became a dark habit, now every time I got angry, it would all come out on Eve, but I was her everything, she had no where else to go, I got worse with time and she waited and waited and waited....but that was until one night when..." I trailed off and narrated her the most horrible and traumatizing night of my life.