thirty one

Justin

It was 2 am in the morning. I wasn't quite asleep, I was just laid on my bed for the past four hours with my eyes closed, trying to get some sleep while I pictured a future of what could've been of me and Valerie if I wasn't the fucked up self I was.

I was more than startled as there was a knock on my bedroom door which caused me to gasp loudly and sit up.

"Justin?" I heard.

"Val?!" I said in surprise and the doorknob turned before Valerie came in with a large backpack on her back.

"Hey" I said and stood, almost forgetting that I was only in my boxers but then again, she's seen it all.

Her eyes dropped to my crotch before quickly bouncing back to my face.

"I'm sorry, I know came suddenly but I was texting you and you didn't reply so I figured you slept" She said.

"No, that's alright. What brought you here?" I said and she licked her luscious lips before bitting on the lower one ad I closed my eyes for a split second.

You should've gotten yourself off before going to bed.

"I actually.....this is quiet wierd but. I felt like going on a road trip suddenly, and the only person that popped in my head for company was you..." She trailed off.

"Road trip?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, till whenever we want to go. But only if you want to" she said the last part quickly and I smiled.

"I'd love to" I said without thinking and she grinned.

Oh, how I love that smile.

"But I must say, it's a great time to leave for a road-trip" I said and she chuckled.

"We can leave in the morning if you want?" She said.

"Nah, I love driving at night. Especially with Wilderie? Boy, I'd never miss that one" I said making her laugh again.

"Help me pack?" I said and she nodded before taking off her back pack and and we went inside my closet.

I dressed up in a pair of jeans and a light blue t shirt before we started to pack.

Not too much stuff, just what was necessary. We were done pretty quickly.

I carried both our bags downstairs and we checked the whole house and switched off everything before leaving.

"A Chevy?" I said with surprise when saw a red Chevy truck and she smiled and nodded.

"I love these, dad got this for me on my last birthday" She said and put our bags in the back before sitting in.

She said she was going to be the one driving this time.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Actually I do have a place in mind. Want to be suprised?" She said and I shrugged.

As long as I'm with you, we could forever be on a road trip and drive to no where if that's what it takes.

She started driving and I was up for long, watching the dark sky and feeling the wind againt my face.

I hadn't felt this peaceful in a while. I was very much content knowing she was right beside me. That's what I really needed.

My body was at ease and hours later, sleep finally found me.

________

"Wake up! Justin we're here!" I heard Valerie's voice which made me flutter my eyes open and I instantly yawned.